Good luck

Today, I got to school so early that I was the first one there. So to seem less like a stalker I decided to go to class to wait for my little mystery to show up. On the way there I noticed something shiny laying on the floor. I picked it up and to my surprise, it was a key that I had seen before. I continued on to class trying to remember where I had seen it before, when it hit me. My mysterious reader had use a key with this keychain to enter her house a few days ago while I was stalking her. My luck had just improved a hundred fold. I now had the perfect way to discover her name.

Later, as class began, my little reader walked in right as the bell rang, leaving me with no chance to give her the key back. So I waited and waited and waited. I kept the key all day long because I could never find the time to give it back. I decided that I would give it to her after school. So I waited beside her bike. She walked up, "Hey," I said as I tried to keep from looking like an idiot. "I saw this key on the floor near where I bumped into you yesterday and thought they might be yours." She took the keys and responded, "Thank you very much." and with a small, polite smile she began to ride away. "See you later," I said as she rode out of hearing distance.

"Stupid, how can I be such an idiot. I had the greatest luck this morning and I blew it. I still don't know the mystery' s name and by now the whole school probably knows that I'm stalking the girl they have labeled as the weirdo, who reads because she doesn't fit in. I hope I haven't blew my chance to get to know her because I think I'm beginning to like her." I talk to myself after I get home and lock myself in my room,"Of course you like her, dummy, she is the perfect girl for you, she loves reading and so do you." "I also like how shy she is because I used to be shy just like her." Ok now I know I'm losing it, only really crazy people talk to themselves in the third person. "Oh well, I guess everyone has something."

AN: Hey, the picture is kind of like what her bike would look like. I am dedicating this chapter to my friend @poetoftruth for all the help and encouragement she has given me.