Caught!

...it was Lilia.
"Hey Lilia, how long have you been here?"
"Long enough, you're him aren't you?" she asks accusingly.
"I'm who? Oh wait you mean the guy from the phone." I finally realize what she is talking about. "Yes, I'm the guy from the phone, but how did you know?"
"Well, first of all the voice sounded slightly familiar, and secondly you are the only guy who has asked and remembered my name since I moved here a year ago." she says.
"What does me knowing your name have to do with that?" now I'm really confused.
"As I recall, you mentioned me by name when you asked if I wanted to meet you here." she continues, upset now, "and I wouldn't have noticed except for the fact that I never told you my name over the phone, and the only reason I wanted to come today was to figure out who it was and how they knew my name."
I immediately realize what a big mistake I have made, and as I start to attempt to explain myself to her she interrupts me saying, "I don't want to hear your excuses, I want some time to think and if I decide I want to talk to you about it then I will call you. Bye."
Now that she has nothing left to say, she quickly leaves the bookstore, and I don't even have a chance to stop her.