"Really?"

"What?"

"Thats all I get?"

I dont know what got over me but I was feeling bold. "For now" I winked and went into my room hoping he would be ready to go when I was finished, but this niggah walked in behind me.

"Niggaaaaa" He laughed because I tried to sound like Kevin Hart. 

"Girl get dressed so we can go.......MADISON" She ran in here with her hands over her ears. 

"Hmm?"

"You ready to go baby?" She nodded her head and ran out. Her little ass getting into some shit. I looked at Jamal and we nodded to follow her. I looked out the door and saw her feet outside the hall closet. Aint nothing in there but towels and sheets.......and KJ's stuff. I took a deep breath because everyone basically knows not to touch his stuff. I turned to go back into my room. She didnt know, so I cant be mad. I can not make this about me. I can not react because she was not aware. I looked up and I had made my way to the bathroom while I was thinking. The door was locked and I was looking in the mirror. I had my hands on both sides of the sink, and just looked at myself. My eyes were watering and there were knocks.

"Hold on..Im coming" I hurried up and wiped my face with cold water. I dabbed my face dry and unlocked the door. I entered my room and Jamal was standing there, and Madison was sitting on the bed with her head down. I dont want her to feel bad. It isnt her fault. I should have his stuff put up. I walked past Jamal and sat on my bed.

"Hey babydoll" Her head was still down and she didnt say anything. I put her on my lap.

"Hey...Madison...Whats wrong?"

"I in trouble for touching"

"Who said you were in trouble?" She pointed at Jamal. "Daddy said so"

"Maddy..your not in trouble. "

"But you cry. And I make you sad" 

"No..Look" I turned her towards me. "Im not sad. See I'm not crying..Im okay" She wiped a stray tear off my face.

"Really? I not make you sad?" I shook my head. "Nope.." I looked at Jamal and he gave me a sympathizing look. I dont want him to feel sorry for me. Not him or anyone else Cuhz crying aint finna bring my baby back. 

"Well...mommy has to get ready so I will be back...." I tickled her and went to get some clothes. She ran out my room.

Jamal cleared his throat. I looked back, "Yes?" He looked down and so did I. I busted out laughing. He has a boner and a painful look on his face. 

"Thats funny huh?"

"Uhh...Hell yeah..Whats your problem?"

"Girl..you...you are my problem, bending over and shit, then you talking to my daughter like she yours. Thanks Now I need a cold shower." I laughed. I want to ask him about this "My Daughter" thing he keeps saying, it is starting to bother me. I dont want to ask him now and ruin our little moment, so I guess it will have to wait. 

"Well... I dont know what to tell you. I can help you with that one" I realized what I said after the I said it.

"Yes you can help me.."

"Stop being nasty, and go handle your business" I heard him mumble, "You can handle it for me"

"What you say?" He looked at me and said, "Man..nothing" Awee..My baby is in pain and gotta walk down the stairs to take care of himself. I've been sexual in the past, just not with Jay. Well he has been sexual to me..Ahaha If i do say so myself..

"Mal?" He peeked his head in. "What?"

"Comere baby" I bit the side of my bottom lip. He came inside just stood there.

"Boy comere i aint gone bite you.." I licked my lips. He walked to me and I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me. I looked up at him and snaked my arms around his waist. I could feel him on me. 

Jamal POV

I knew she could feel Mr. Smiley on her. The fact that she didnt back away made me feel good. She is trusting me and getting way more comfortable with me. She looked up at me and poked her lips out. She wants something. I leaned down and pecked her lips ONCE. She pouted, but I didnt care. I felt her tugging at my shorts.

"What are you doing?" She didnt answer me, but her hands made their way to my ass..Hell naw Im a man. 

"Stop touching my butt"

"You sound like a little as kid" She tugged some more and I resisted. She was getting frustrated.

"What are you doing Jay?"

"What are YOU doing A?" She gave me a thinking face.

"Im trying to help you..." Oh nooooo. I was not serious when I said that. I would never ask her for head.

"Nah. Im straight" She put her head down and let me go. She looked disappointed. I grabbed her arm before she went into the bathroom. 

"Whats up?"

"Uhh..nothing"

"Alright, Im not beating around the bush, why are you trying to "help" me" 

"Welll..........."

"Well??????"

"Well..because you took care of me, so I should help you out." Not my lady.

"That doesnt mean anything. I enjoyed doing that to you baby, and dont say you enjoy doing it because you know damn well you dont" She was just looking up at me. 

"I don- Alright..I got it"  She lying right through her teeth. We discussing this shit later.

"You took yo medication to day bae?!" I yelled over the shower..

"Ummm....Not yet."

How did you guys feel about this? It was a little whack to me. The next update may be long. Whats getting into A?

No Goal

@destanyloveesteebie (Instagram)

Love and Peace

*Destany