Chase vs. Maximus

Nighttime, Maximus's lair

Maximus: " Can I trust you to patrol?!"

Crew: " SIR, YES, SIR!"

Maximus: " Are you prepared?"

Crew: " SIR, YES, SIR!"

Maximus: " If you see someone trespassing, what do you say?"

Erin: " STATE YOUR BUSINESS OR LEAVE THE PREMISES!"

Maximus: " Good job. Now keep a lookout for someone named Chase, or the creature who makes lightning. I'll be back."

Crew: " SIR, YES, SIR!"

Maximus: " Good."

The crew members went to their positions with their weapons.

Chase's POV

Chase: " So this is the place?"

Arin: " Yes. Please, our family' also in there. Please, save them as well."

Chase: " They do not call me a god for reason."

Arin: " Ahh."

Chase: " You two stay here. Uncover. Let me deal with the bad guys."

Cole: " Ah. Be careful."

Chase walked out of the bushes, flew to the hideout, and...

Maximus' POV

Skye: (in distant) " I will never become your wife! And you can't make me...!"

Crew leader: " Christ. That puppy has a voice! A cute but loud voice."(sees Chase, then the crew sees him)

Chase was ready

Arin: " Who would have known that the creature was a friend and not a foe?"

Cole: " Right - Still we(they) should have noticed earlier -- He is the one who must win!"

Chase's POV

Chase is on the balcony of Maximus' old owner's house, staring at the bad guys.

Crew leader: " Is this for real? I wonder what he'll be up to next."

Crew leader#2: " So you are the creature, Lord Maximus, was talking about?! Kill him, men!"

The crew members charged at Chase from all directions. Chase dodged every single attack and fought back without having to use his powers, just fighting skills. He was faster than they were; he punched crew members into each other, off the balcony, and stomped their foot into the concrete ground. He shock waved most off the balcony and fought on the ground. Punched them into each other; kicked them through walls and doors and even to the balconies. He even punched them into the air and watched them fall down to the ground.

Maximus' POV

Skye: " I will NEVER become your wife! EVER! AND THAT'S FINAL!"

Maximus: " Alright, then watch me as I force you too by ending you."

Pups(And Ryder): " WHAT?!"

Maximus: " That's right. I'll drop every single one of you into the chamber."

Rocky: " That's Fear-Toxin, a gas in which if you breathe it in then your worst fear will come to life."

Maximus: " No. That's regular gas, meaning it will kill you. And the only way to prevent this is if Skye becomes my wife and leads my army with me, and you, Paw Patrol, regret what you've done."

Paw Patrol: " NEVER!"

Maximus: " Fine then."(flips the switch which lowers them into the chamber)

Chase - The Thunder Pupजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें