Chase defeats Anwar and gang

After Chase attacked the Ablo Gang's hideout.

Chase:(to Pavlo) " Those Ablo Gangsters better not fail or else their fate is sealed deep. Their fate will be determined by the Gods, Pavlo."

Pavlo: " Understood. Look, brother, I gotta go. The Earthrealmers aren't going to train themselves if that's even possible."

Chase: " Okay. I'll see you later, brother.(ends the call) Earthrealm warriors training themselves? Hahahahaha. Really? What can be worst than that? Huh?"

Chase had a vision that Ablo and the remaining gang members were going to attack Paw Patrol.

Chase: " They will not succeed on that!"

Chase called down lightning to take him to the tower.

Meanwhile--Anwar's POV

Anwar: " Boys, this is Chase's home, the Paw Patrol lookout tower."

Solpom: " What are we doing here?"

Anwar: " We're going to teach Paw Patrol a lesson."

Will: " What type of lesson?"

Anwar: " That messing with the Ablo Gang brings you the badest of all luck."

Will: " Sounds interesting, boss."

Anwar: " It will be. It...wil be."

They went in the tower.

Paw Patrol's POV

Zuma: " What are we going to do without Chase, Ryder? He was such a great leader."

Ryder: " Don't worry, Zuma."

Marshall: " Yeah. Come on, bud. At least be grateful he's somewhere peaceful."

Zuma: " You're right. I kinda feel better."

Rocky: " Good, good."

Anwar barges in.

Anwar: " How about NOT good?! HAHAHA!"

Ryder: " Anwar Vincent Ablo? What are you doing here?"

Anwar: " Showing you what happens to those who oppose or mess with the Ablo Gang."

Zuma: " What? We didn't mess with you."

Anwar: " Maybe not, but your stupid friend Chase did! And his debt has been already paid."

Skye: " What? Did YOU kill my Chase?"

Anwar: " I did! And there's nothing you can do to make me regret! Deal with the pups."

Solpom approached pups. Then the others from the hideout barged in.

Sean: " Boss, STOP! Stop! Stop!"

Anwar: " What are you all doing here? I told you to guard the hideout!"

Sean: " We did, sir."

Anwar: " But?"

Sean: " But some glowing, immortal, fast, powerful, creature comes out of nowhere. He attacked the hideout. Went for Frank and Jim first, I'll bet their debt was paid because they never came out the water like they were dead. This creature looked like an electric thing 'cause he can fire lightning with his bare paws."

Anwar: " And?"

Sean: " And he wanted us to tell that if you do not regret his death and make up for it, then he's gonna deal with probably all of us. It can go the easy direction or the hard direction, where we have to fear him. So, we begged for his mercy and he spared us...for now."

Anwar: " A creature with lightning powers comes in to teach you a lesson and you cream in your pants?"

Sean: " Cap'n. Trust me, even these guys saw him. We got a little creature who can defeat people with lightning, it seems a lot WAAY scarer than someone who can defeat people normally."

Anwar: " Finish the pups."

Solpom: " Alright, boss."

Solpom started with(picked up) Zuma, ready to hit him, but then...

Chase: " PUT HIM DOWN!!!"

Chase came in floating.

Chase: NOW!"

Solpom put Zuma down then backed away from him.

Chase flew towards them, then landed on the floor.

Sean: That's him - I told you."

Chase: " Two minutes."(he gave them an angry stare)

The remaining gang members walked out.

Anwar: " You're better than that, creature."

Chase: " So are you. There was no need to attack my friends. If there is someone you can kill - it's gonna be me."

Anwar: " You're on."

Chase: " Alright -- Let's dance -- With or without your boys."

Chase battle Ablo and the remaining gang members with his electric fly, electrocution, and teleportation powers -- HE WON.

Chase: " May the Elder Gods punish you for your whateverness, "gangster". As for you three... I would finish you, but nope. I have better plans. You want to be spared from gods' wrath? Fine. Return to your hideout, don't mess with any other civilians, if you do, no mercy will be shown. No quater given."

Sean: " You got it!"

Chase: " Good."

They exit.

Chase: " Are you okay, Zuma?"

Zuma: " Yes."

Chase: " Good."

Rocky: " Who are you?"

Chase: " You know who I am."

Rocky: " We do?"

Chase: " I can't explain."

Rocky: " Why?"

Chase: " Don't worry about. My identity will only put at a worst risk than this. My identity will remain intacked."

He calls lightning and disappears.