Revenge on the Ablo Gang

After Chase returned to earth from Earthrealm

Chase: " Back home on Earth. Ah. Everything is kinda out of order, eh? Oh, wait. Yes, because of stupid Anwar V. Ablo's stupid gang! Anwar, if I find you, you're gonna be so sorry for murdering me. Uhh."

Chase had a vision sent by the Guardians of Earthrealm on the location of the Ablo Gang.

Chase: " Ooohhh. So that's where your gang is hiding. Well, I'll deal with deal first, meaning you'll have no reinforcements to back you up, and then I'll come for you. Hahahaha!"

Chase called down lightning to take him to the location of the Ablo Gang.

Ablo Gang's POV

Frank: " Like seriously, homie, how is the boss gonna have us and the other 3 homies guard this place when we could be out there helping?"

Jim: " I don't know. His orders. He's the boss."

Frank: " Yeah. I see your point."

Jim: " Hey, wanna Snapchat something real quick?"

Frank: " Alright."

Pulls out his phone to snap-chat a document.

Jim: " Ladies and Gentlemen, a Paw Patrol pup named Chase, I think. Adventure Bay's perfect helping machine. Until our boss and a few homies whooped his furry butt to hell because of the death his brothers' and father. HAHAHA!"

Chase flew in(electric flying) and carried him into the water but Frank helped him.

Frank: " Gimme my homie! You glowing, electrical piece of trash."

Chase: " I'll show a trash."

Chase electrocuted Jim, causing him to let go of Frank and fall in the water, then Frank fell in the water trying to save, but too late.

Frank: " Jim! JIM!"

The others appeared.

Dan: " Dude, what are you doing?"

Frank: " Our homie got snatched up by some glowing creature."

Sean: " Oh crap. Dude, he's right there. He's coming up from behind you. Hurry, get up here."

Frank climbed up the ladder and ran towards them as fast as he could but Chase was faster. Chase appeared out of nowhere, in the air, blocking him from running. He then fires lightning at him and does an electric fly, RKOing him through the wooden platform and back into the water.

Don: " Holy...Are...Are we safe?"

Sean: " Let's hope. Let's get outta here."

They ran towards the exit but Chase was already there, floating in the air.

Chase: " Going somewhere?"

Sean: " Yeah...W-Without your... y'know scariness."

Chase slowly flew towards them. They got on the ground backing up, terrified.

Chase: " I don't think so. I may have cast off your friends, but they deserved that. Kinda like how you three deserve what's coming for you."

Sean: " What--What's coming for us?"

Chase: " Your fate. If you are anything like Anwar Vincent Ablo, my murder, you will seek very little mercy from me. Because I would finish you, the same how I finished your friends."(he said as he made lightning through from his paws)

Sean: " No, PLEASE! We don't want to die. Please, what can we do if we wanna live?(while feeling sad and almost teared up and kneeling before Chase with their hands up like prayer)

Chase: " Fine - here's what you can do. If really want to live--you will warn your boss that if he does not regret my death (he killed me) and makes up for it then I will take matters into my own paws and deal with him and, probably, you, my way. It can go one of two ways. One, a good direction, which will be easy and less stressing, meaning you won't need to be terrified of me. Or two, a bad direction, which will be hard and stressful, meaning you WILL have to fear me. Understand?"

Sean: " Yes."

Chase: " YOU TWO UNDERSTAND?!"

Don and Dan: " Yes."

Sean: " You're sparing us. Thank you. Thank you."

Chase: " You're welcome--for now. If you fail your fates will be determined by Gods. Get it?"

Sean, Don, and Dan: " GOT IT!"

Chase: " You better!"(calls down lightning and disappears)