Agent. Dave Norton

After Chase left the Paw Patrol tower.

Pavlo: " Really?"

Chase: " Yes."

Pavlo: " You are not required to keep your identity from others. You can tell them."

Chase: " I just fear that my identity will make more conflicts. I don't want that to happen. To the city or Paw Patrol."

Pavlo: " That's good but don't scared to show your identity to others. Okay?"

Chase: " Alright. I'll try."

Pavlo: " Okay. But if you don't want to, okay. Don't show who you really are. That good if you don't want to put friends or family in danger."

Chase: " Okay. Okay.(ends the call) (sighs) Should I tell them who I am, or should I keep that to myself? Uhh."

Chase had a vision that if he doesn't expose himself the FIB will hunt him down until he is proven a friend and not a foe.

Chase: " What? The FIB? Why are they getting evolved in this?"

Chase hears a voice from someone far away.

???: " Mysterious creature, I wish to talk with you. I am not going to harm. Let's have a little chat together,eh? If you're interested come meet me and only me at in the plaza between the Observatory in north Adventure Bay."

Chase: " That guy is expecting me. Fine - I'll go see what he wants to talk about."

Chase calls down lightning and went to the Observatory.

The FIB agent's POV

???: " I'm kinda hoping he got the message."(he said while enjoying a cup of coffee under an umbrella of a table)

Chase appeared in front of him.

Chase: " You must be the FIB agent who asked to see me."

???: " I am. Have a seat."

Chase sat in the chair at the table.

Chase: " How are you?"

???: " Bout as good as could expected."

Chase: " May I ask your name?"

???: " Yes. I am Dave. Dave Norton. Just call me Dave."

Chase: " Alright. Why do you need me?"

Dave: " I just wanna talk. I'm not going to hurt you."

Chase: " Okay?"

Dave: " But I believe you did it."

Chase: " Huh?"

Dave: " You've defeated Anwar Ablo and his gang. Good work. He deserved that...not because he put so many lives in danger but also the death of you...Chase Shepherd."

Chase: " You know me? How did you know it was me?"

Dave: Calm. Down. Your identity will only be told between us. No one else is going to the told. Plus, your voice gives it away, as well."

Chase: " Oh no."

Dave: " What's wrong?"

Chase: " You promise not to tell anyone else who I am?"

Dave: " Promise. Why? Are there troubles facing you?"

Chase: " Yes. I had a vision that I don't expose my identity then you and the FIB will hunt me down until I'm proven the good guy."

Dave: " For! Get! That! I'm not gonna let that happen to you, buddy and I'm not going to hunt anyone but thieves, thugs, rapists, and all criminals. Not gods like you."

Chase: " You sure?"

Dave: " I promise from the heart. Not the brain. Whoever promises from the brain--stupid and don't mean what they promise to. I always mean what say, mean if I promise something, I keep that promise and it's never broken. Ever."

Chase: " I have a feeling that we're going to be very good friends."

Dave: " Yes, we will. But remember. I'm not going to hunt you, if there was someone who was foolish enough to hunt a good guy like you -- it would be FIB Agent Steve Haines who doesn't believe a word people have to say. He always want things his way, which is annoying. As. Heck."

Chase: " So I need to watch for him?"

Dave: " I wouldn't say watch out, more like don't let him fool you. He's fooled a lot of people, even our colleges which lead to trouble of most civilians. We can't let that happen again. We need to show the city the type of monster he is."

Chase: " I'm in on this case."

Dave: " Okay. If you insist. See you later. Hopefully, if you don't attract his attention.(he exits)

Chase called down lightning and disappeared.

Dave: " I'm gonna miss that little guy."

He resumed to drive to the FIB building.