Return of Chinta

Paw Patrol tower- Afternoon...2:30pm

Ryder: " Hey Chase."

Chase: " Hey Ryder."

Ryder: " Did you sleep well?"

Chase: " I did. But I had a nightmare."

Ryder: " Oh. The nightmares. No. Those things are the worst that could happen. What was it?"

Chase: " I dreamed, Skye pretended to love me then just...let me go like I was nothing."

Ryder: " Aww, Chase. There's no way Skye would do that to you. You're such a good pup and loves you about that."

Chase: " I understand. After that nightmare."

Ryder: " Chase. Not all nightmares come true. So if you have nightmares, don't be scared that they may come true."

Chase: " Got it, Ryder."

Ryder: " Come on. Let's join and have fun with the others. They're on the beach."

Chase: " Okay, Ryder."

They went to the beach, joined the other pups and played on the beach. The others were so happy to see them.

Time Change-- 7:45pm

The Paw Patrol returned to the tower(interior)

Ryder: " Good night, pups."

Pups: " Good night, Ryder."

They fell asleep. Skye and Chase slept together. So did Everest and Marshall. And so did Katie and Ryder.

Time Change--10:30--Chase woke up.

Chase: " Have a good rest, pups. You too, my dear Skye."(teleported to a cave in the forest) " This place will work. Wait a minute, this is the cave Anwar hid my body. No matter."

25 minutes later--Paw Patrol tower

Skye: " Stupid winds. Making me think something's out there.(gasp) Chase. Chase, where are you! Chase! Chase! Chase!"

Skye geared up, got into her helicopter, used a radar that tracks an objects location, and went to find Chase.

Skye: " Oh. I really hope I can find Chase using this radar."

Chase POV

Chase: " I think I should call someone special. Watashi o kiite, masutā. Watashi wa watashi no furui kazoku o yobu(hear me, masters. I call for an old family member of mine)

A blue halo appeared in front of Chase and blew winds, then the winds stopped and the mysterious creature walked through.

???: " A thunder pup?"

Chase: " We meet again, Chinta."

Chinta: " The announcer of the portal said it would take me to my lost family member but...it's you?(recognizes him) You...you're Chase!(runs up and hugs him) Oh. Chase."

Chase: " It's been to long, hasn't Chinta?"

Chinta: " It has. I heard you were dead but....oh, Chase. I thought I'd never see you again after that incedect. I miss you."

Chase: " I miss you too."

Skye was outside, looking in the cave through the radar.

Skye: " Who's that, pup, Chase just summoned.(gasp) WAS CHASE CHEATING ON ME THROUGHOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP!?! I can't believe you, Chase. I thought you loved me. Was I wrong and I'm meant for another pup?(sob) Fine, Chase. Keep her. I don't care anymore. And I don't care for you anymore as much as I did."(returns to the tower silently sobbing)

Chase: " Okay. Okay. Let me go."

Chinta: " Sorry about that."

Chase: " It's okay."

Chinta: " Okay. I think you've had enough."

Chase: " Enough of your tight hugs. Not you. I'd like you to meet my friends and my girlfriend(soon-to-be-wife)."

Chinta: " You're going to marry her one day? Congratulations."

Chase: " Thanks. Want me to teleport us to my new home, or fly us there?"

Chinta: " I prefer fly."

Chase grabs Chinta's paw and flys her to the tower.