Chase vs. The FIB

After Skye and Everest left the beach and went to the lookout.

The Next Afternoon

Ryder: " Everest, is Skye okay?"

Everest: " She's miserable."

Ryder: " Why?"

Everest: " Yesterday, when we were on the beach, she yelled at Chase because of her jealousy. She thought Chinta was a girl he was cheating with."

Ryder: " But... Chinta's his cousin."

Everest: " She didn't know that, but she knows now."

Ryder: " Well... That's kinda good. 'Cause now she knows the truth: Chase didn't cheat on her with Chinta."

The other pups enter

Ryder: " Hey pups."

Pups: " Hey Ryder. Hey Everest."

Everest: " Hey guys... and my little marshmallow."

Marshall blused(his face was red)

Ryder: "How's Skye?"

Zuma: " We tried to calm her down but she kept whimpering."

Everest: " She's miserable because she yelled at Chase which he later broke up with her."

Pups: " Awww."

Rocky: " That is so sad."

Skye walks in

Skye: " It is."

Ryder: " Skye?"

Skye: " Hey Ryder. Hey guys."

Rocky: " You don't seem so good."

Skye: " I can't stop thinking about Chase(sniff) I want him back. So bad."

Ryder: " Don't worry, Skye. You and Chase will be back together, one day."

Skye: " Really?"

Ryder: " Really."

Skye(cheers up a little): " Thanks, Ryder."

The FIB barged in the tower. Demolition crew surrounded them inside and out the tower.

Ryder: " The FIB? What are you all doing here?"

Agent. Molly: " You, Paw Patrol, tell us where the creature is. Or else."

Ryder: " You're still hunting him?"

Agent. Molly: " We are. Now, tell us where he is! Now!"

Ryder: " We don't know where he is."

Agent. Molly: " Take them outside."

Ryder: " Wha--"

The demolition crew took them outside but some remained inside.

Agent. Molly: " Tell us where the creature is. Stop covering up for him."

Ryder: " We're not. We don't know where he is."

Agent. Molly: " Fine. Gimme the dalmatian."

Marshall: " Wait. What?"

An FIB demolition member gave Molly, Marshall.

Marshall: " What are you going to do to me?"

Agent. Molly: " If none of you will talk, I'll make you."(pulls out a taser) Tell me the truth. Or we'll see how well he'll feel with a hundred and seventy-five thousand volts running through his thick skull."

Marshall: " Ryder, don't tell her."

Ryder: " You're right, Marshall. Even if she does tases you, I'm not saying a word to her."

Agent. Molly: " Alright.(tases Marshall)"

Marshall: " AHHHOOOOWWWW!!"

Everest: " Marshmallow!"

Agent. Molly: " Huh. Your "marshmallow" is about to become a s'more if none of you talk."

Everest: " Please. Let him go."

Agent. Molly: " Not until y'all tell me where the creature is.(no response) Okay."

Every paw patrol: " NO!!"

The taser disappeared.

Agent. Molly: " What the--...where'd my taser go?!"

A roar of thunder was heard then a streak of lightning came down. It blasted all the demolition crew member into the air, where they were zapped then pushed back to the ground. The lightning destroyed all the FIB vehicles and weapons then the figure who called the lightning appeared(the streak of lightning stopped).

Chase: " You will release Marshall at once.(shoots lightning at Molly and Marshall run to Ryder)

Agent. Molly: " Finally. Now I have you right where I want you."

Chase: " What do you expect to do?"

Agent. Molly: " Have you leave Adventure Bay--forever!"

Chase: " Yeah right."

Agent. Molly: " It's either that or Paw Patrol dies tonight."

Chase: " You will leave Paw Patrol alone and out this."

Agent. Molly: " You"re going to have to make me."

Chase: " Leave Paw Patrol alone and out of this. Or I will take them from you and your stupidity."

Agent. Molly: " Come on."

Chase: " You first."

Agent. Molly: " Alright.(pulls out an SMG and fires at Chase)

Chase(his power zapps the bullets back at a tree): " Really Molly? Oh, real classy. Real classy. The "shoot at thunder pup, hope it kills him, but doesn't" move,eh?"

Agent. Molly: " What?"

Chase: " You're just like Anwar's gang, the FIB demolition crew and Steve Haines--not just blind or deaf--but also so STUPID! I'll say it again for the hundred and eightieth time: I am a god! I can not die!"

Ryder: " Okay, Chase. Your turn. Show her what you've got."

Chase electrocuted Molly, teleported with her to a combat bridge in Earthrealm. He zapped a huge lightning bolt at her, teleported to the opposite side and flew her into the air... called down more lightning as they went into the air; called more lightning and they got high enough.

Chase: " Omm Bal Ka!"

Chase turned into a spiritual dragon and slammed her into the ground. They were in Adventure Bay at the tower.

Chase: " May the Guardians of Earthrealm bind you in another realm for your stupidity and judgement, FIB Agent. FIB protect the people, not torture them. Your fate will be decided by the Elder Gods."(takes Molly to his masters) Masters. This is FIB Agent Molly Schultz- she and the FIB demolition crew have been hunting ever since the second time I met Dave Norton."

Sion: " She dares intend a hunt for you even though she can not defeat?"

Chase: " Yes, sir. Dave Norton told me about them, I believed him, but didn't expect her to attack Paw Patrol. I leave her here, with you, to determine her fate."

Ziro: " We will do so. Meanwhile, you, Thunder Pup Chase, determine what happens to Paw Patrol. Your way."

Chase nodded and called lightning to go back to Adventure Bay.