Prepare for hunt

After Chase got angry.

Steve: " Davey boy! He's gone."

Other FIB agents walked in.

Agent. Suny: " What happened here?"

Steve: " We don't know. The creature with thunder powers attacked us, then escaped with Dave."

Agent. Suny: " Agent. Dave Norton?"

Steve: " That's right, him."

Agent.Suny: " Oh."

Steve: " Yes. And if we don't stop him then the creature will terrorize the city and put us under his power. We can't let that happen, can we?"

Agent.Suny: " No. We can't and we won't!"

Steve: " Good. We need to hunt this creature down. Find out where he went and end him."

Agent. Drek: " But the creature is too powerful and fast. He's faster than a cheetah's speed. How do you expect to end the creature that easily?"

Steve: " We will split into teams and hunt him ourselves."

Agent. Suny: " But how many FIB will it take to defeat a creature like him or her?"

Steve: " It's a he. And it must be a lot of FIBs, good armory, protective body armor, something like a demolition crew."

Agent. Drek: " I like where this is going."

Steve: " You should."

Agent. Suny: " Let's do it."

Agent. Drek: " Yeah!"

Steve: "Alright, comrades, let's spread the word. Remember that creature must be ended, not defeated into surrender. Get enough FIB, assault rifles, night vision, just in case it gets dark and can't see anything, whatever. We're going hunting for a weird-looking creature."

Steve and the FIB got ready and geared up.

Time Eclipse- 2.5 hours-Everything's ready to go

Agent. Suny: " Steve. We're ready."

Steve: " Good."

They approached the HUGE army of over 30 FIB agents with body armor, assault rifles, and night vision.

Steve: " FIB, our time has come. We are on a mission to hunt down this creature who has been terrorizing the city and captured Dave. We will end this creature and bring justice to Adventure Bay."

The FIB team cheered.

Ryder: " What's going on?"

Steve: " Ah. Ryder. We're going to hunt down this creature who's done who knows what to the city."

Zuma: " Why are you hunting him? He saved me, he saved all of us from Anwar and his gang. If it wasn't for the creature, then we would've been in the hospital very hurt."

Steve: " You got a point. A really good one. But that doesn't support that he's a friend and not a foe."

Ryder: " He's our friend."

Agent. Evan: " And mine and Dave's."

Steve: " Y'all don't know what you're talking about, do you? Matter of fact, I'll make you all a deal."

Ryder: " A deal?"

Steve: " Yes. If we find the creature before you do, as a team, and/or you prove he's a foe, then he's gone, as in dead."

Ryder: " Fine. But if we find him and/or prove he's NOT a FOE, then you'll have to leave him alone and let us handle him. Try to calm him down before you make him any angrier."

Steve: " Deal!"

Ryder: " Deal!"

Steve: " Be ready. The hunt starts tonight."

Ryder: " Oh, trust me. We'll show you."

Steve: " Uh-huh!"

Steve stood there with a weird look on his face.