Chase's Funeral

The Next Morning

Skye: " Ryder?"

Ryder: " Yeah?"

Skye: " I feel worried about Chase."

Ryder: " Why is that?"

Skye: " Isn't it obvious? He's gone and hasn't returned yet."

Ryder: " Yeah! That's something to be worried about. By a lot. I mean I'm worried too. It's just where could he be and why would leave?"

A nurse calls Ryder.

Ryder: " Hi, nurse. Is something wrong?"

RN.Dorthy: " Definitely. Head to the graveyard downtown. You'll find your answers there."

Ryder: " The graveyard?"

RN.Dorthy: " Yes. Someone...important...has died."

Ryder: " We're on our way there. Paw Patrol...to the graveyard!"

Pups: " The graveyard?"

The pups got dressed and into their vehicles and went to the graveyard.

Zuma: " Hey, Ryder. Why are we here?"

Ryder: " I don't know but someone has died."

Zuma: " Aww. That's so sad to hear."

Ryder: " You're right."

Alex: " Ryder, come in."

They followed Alex to the grave.

Ryder: " Alex, do you know who died?"

Alex: " No, Ryder, but we're going to find out once we get over there."

Priest: " Welcome brothers and sisters. We are gathered here today for the morn of our lost friend--Chase Shepherd."

Paw Patrol: " CHASE!!!??"

Everyone started to cry while the priest opened his coffin(they had like 10-20 boxes of tissue)

Priest: " I'm sorry everyone but yes, our friend Chase."

Zuma(crying): " What happened? How did he die?"

Priest: " We don't know."

Skye: "  Chase, baby, we've just started dating and you end up dead? How? I'm so sorry you died. Please if you can hear me, come back to us, PLEASE."

They loaded the coffin into the grave hole.

Priest: " Before you cover the hole, let's pray. Everybody, please, bow your head."

The priest began to pray.

Priest: " Lord, we take this time to honor Chase and achievements. Please let Chase be in a realm where stuff like this doesn't happen. Chase...not a victim of hate. Not a victim of surrender. He didn't die a hero, he died himself, as a young pup who wanted to make changes in our fair city. He didn't die for loyalty, duty, or anything. He wished to worship those who do the right thing. He lived to do what's right. Father, we do not know your intentions, but we know that you and all good will take good care of our friend. Please let there be a way that Chase's death does not go in vain. Please in all things holy. Amen."

Everyone: " Amen!"

They covered the hole and put Chase's gravestone on it.

Priest: " Thank you all for dropping by for this wonderful ceremony. Good day."

Everyone but Paw Patrol left.

Zuma: " You will be avenged, bud."

Skye: " I can't believe my boyfriend is dead."

Rocky: " He was like a brother to me...A brother I never had."

Rubble: " You were the coolest dude I've met, Chase. Honest."

Ryder: " Chase, you were one of the best pups I've ever adopted and taken care of. As a family."

They left the graveyard and returned to the lookout.