"He got a call at 1:00 Am and he immediately left the place", She said wiping her tears.

"You said that he went to Singapore right.. why did you lied?", I asked her. 

"I'm afraid..", she said.

"Do you know where did he went?", I asked her.

"Noo sir... I really don't know.",She said.

"Ok Now do what I say? Take your phone and call to your husband.. tell me that you are in danger",I said.

"What? How can I do this? He will get tensed"

"You should do this for sure. Do you know how dangerous he is? I want him to be here in 20 minutes. So call him now?", I ordered her.

She took her phone.. and dailled his number.

"Manoj... please save me... I'm in danger..", she started to act..

"Manoj... please help me... they will kill me...", she said crying and disconnected the call.

"Thanks a lot",I said.

"Sir what is his mistake?",She asked me.

"He is involved in a crime along with the minister."

"Sir, He is not that dangerous.. minister is the one who is playing games with my husband..please leave Manoj..", she begged me crying.

"Don't worry... if Manoj didn't do any wrong.. he will be safe..", I said assuring her.

I heard a car sound... "Varun take your position.. ",I said and I took my revolver and kept it on her forehead..

"Don't worry.... it's just an act.", I said to her.

Manoj entered into the hall running and he was shocked to see his wife in danger.

"Don't move.", I shouted at him. Varun pointed his gun to Manoj..

"Arjun...", Manoj said seeing me.

"Where did you went in this midnight?", I asked moving towards him.

I took the handcuffs from my pocket and tied his hand.

"I need to intrrogate you.. come with me..", I said and dragged him out of the house.

Soon I was in my Office with Manoj under my custody.

"Manoj.. How is the deal? Did it went well?",I asked him.

"Deal? What are you talking about?",He asked stammering.

'Don't lie... I know everything about what you are doing? Why are you supplying drugs?Tell me who else were involved in this?", I shouted at him.

"I don't know anything sir..it was all done by minister...",he said.

"From when are you doing this business? ",I asked him. 

"From past five years.",he said shocking me.

"Five years? Do you know how many people get addicted to these drugs?"

"Many students Manoj.. they don't know anything..how can you do this?they are the future of India.. how can you spoil our country's future? What about their parents?", I shouted and slapped him.

"Do you know Deeraj?", I asked him controlling my anger.

"He is our customer.. we used to supply caffeine.",He said.