Hey...You. (Chapter 39)

"Anthony, don't go." you whispered, your lips still tingling from his kisses.

"I'll be back soon. Try and get some rest,” he said as he walked out.

When the door shut, it seemed to echo throughout the room thousands of times before it was quiet again.

You laid your head on the pillow, and with the silence, surrounding you, you slowly fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Please, please, don't leave me." Anthony pleaded.

You looked around to find yourself on a stretcher being wheeled out of Anthony's house to the ambulance. The lights blaring, the sirens screeching, and the people starting to form behind the police lines that said 'DO NOT CROSS'.

"What what happened?" you managed to stutter out.

Anthony looked over at you and plastered a huge smile of his face. "Hey, you're okay. Everything’s gonna be okay."

The light started to hurt your eyes, so you gently closed them.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

You opened your eyes and the bright light stringed them. The room was white just like your dream, but this time it was real.

You looked around and the only thing that wasn't white was Anthony. He was sitting on a chair next to the door. He was leaning over with his face buried in his hands.

"An-Anthony." you managed to get out of your dry throat.

He looked up, "hey." he walked over to you and sat on the bed, then pulled you into an embrace. "I’m so happy you're okay."

"What do you mean?" you asked, confused and pulling out of the hug.

"Well, you've been asleep for three days. But everything's okay. And somebody wants to see you." He said rudely. "I'll talk to you later." he smiled at you, then got up, and left the room.

You sat there alone on the bed for a few minutes waiting to see who was coming. You played with your hair and ruffled the sheets anxiously.

There was a knock at the door and before you could respond, it opened then closed.

"Babe." A familiar voice said.

"Cody!" You gushed.

He ran to you then pulled you into a loose embrace.

"I don't wanna hurt you." He smiled as he pulled out of the hug.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. But..." your voice trailed off, "my lips don't hurt."

Cody smirked as he leaned closer to you, and right as he lips started to brush against yours, there was a knock at the door.

"Shit." Cody whispered.

You glanced around him and saw Anthony there with the doctor. "Doctor needs me." You pouted. " I'm so glad you came, though, Cody. I miss you more than anything."

"I miss you too," he whispered as his eyes looked down at your lips.

He kissed you gently at first, then tried to roughen it, but you pulled away and whispered, "As much as I want that, I have to go, and I'm sure you have work to do." You sighed.

"I'll call you. Promise." Cody said as he stood up.

"Keep it this time, pretty boy." You said a little hurt.

"Sorry. And I will. Love you." He smiled.

"You too." You sighed as Cody walked out shooting daggers at Anthony waiting for him to leave.

- - - - - - - - -  

Hey guys! 

I'm noooooooo sorry that I haven't uploaded in a really oolong time.

But its finally summer! 

~Xoxo xoxo 

Itslaurenleigh