Silver and Black Braids. (Chapter 32)

You wanted to stay in Cody's strong arms forever.

The boat stopped back at the pier and you brought your head out of Cody's chest to look around.

You almost couldn't see because of all the cameras flashing.

"It’s our last night together." Cody said as he lifted your chin up. "Mind as well make it worth while."

He smiled and kissed you, moving his hand from your chin to your soft spot. He gently bit your lower lip, asking for entrance. You opened your mouth, and your tongues danced.

Even though your eyes were closed, you could still see every flash.

Cody pulled back, "it's getting cold out. I wouldn't want my girl getting sick. We should go."

You nodded your head. "I’m not afraid of boats anymore, thanks to you." you went down the stairs first and Cody hugged you from behind again.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Cody." 

You kept walking after Cody let go and got back on the pier, then onto the road back to Cody's house.

The paparazzi were following you and Cody.

Cody took your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"How does it feel?" Cody asked, looking down at you.

"How does what feel?" you asked, looking up at him.

"Being the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Cody, you're such a goofball." you squeezed his hand.

"Yes, but goofballs don't lie." he said, walking behind you and wrapping his arms loosely around your neck, resting them on your shoulders.

You played with his hands.

"Cody," you whispered, looking down a street that was dark, "let's looses the paps."

He smiled and kissed your cheek, then grabbed your hand and started running.

He led you around a building after a little while of running, to catch your breath and wait for the paparazzi to leave.

Your back was against the building, and Cody leaned his whole body against yours, then looked around the corner, "nobody's coming." Cody said.

"It’s pretty dark here, Cody. I’m kind of nervous."

"Don’t be nervous. I’m right here." the moon was shining lightly on Cody, so you could see him smiling.

"I know. Your very close to me." you giggled and Cody seemed to blush.

"Let’s head back to the house now. I don't think you want to spend your last night in some dark alley." Cody said, then grabbed your hand and led you back to the main road.

"Cody, are you going to miss me?" you asked.

"Yes, baby. I’m gonna miss you more than anything."

"Are you gonna call me?"

"Every night."

"Are you gonna text me?"

"All the time."

"Are you gonna-"

"I’ll do anything you want me to, babe." Cody laughed. "I love you. And you know that."