Sugar Love. (Chapter 25)

You went back to your room and Cody went to his. Even though you guys talked, neither of you had anything else to say.

You got changed into your pajamas and laid on your bed.

You looked at your phone, then at the date.

You were only with Cody for 2 more days.

Then you had to go home.

You pulled your knees up to your chest because you heart seemed to hurt because you had to leave soon.

You had to spend as much time with Cody as possible.

You got out of bed, put Cody’s long sleeve shirt on, and walked out of your room to Cody’s.

The door was open, but he wasn’t there.

You were confused so you went down stairs to see if he was there.

You walked down the stairs and didn’t see him in the living room, so you went down the hallway.

The music room’s door was closed, but the light was shining through under the door.

It had to be Cody.

You knocked on the door, but couldn’t hear if you got up because the room was sound proof.

The door opened, and Cody smiled at you.

He still had his dress clothes on; the bowtie and all.

“Hey.” he said.

“I only have two more days here,” you said to Cody. “And I want to spend all the time I can with you.”

“Only two?” he asked.

You shook your head.

He opened the door more to let you in. ”I’m writing a song.” he said, pointing to the couch that had papers and pencils all over it.

“About what?” you asked.

“Us.” he said, you started to walk over to the couch to see. He stopped you. “But I don’t want you to see it yet.”

“Ugh. Please?” you whined.

“Let’s do something else. Do you want to go out to get something to eat? Or ice cream?”

“Ice cream sounds good.” you smiled.

“Ice cream it is,” he said, smiling back at you. “But it got chilly out, so you should go change.”

“Yeah.” Cody put his hand on your back leading you upstairs to the bedrooms.

And it sent chills down your spine.

Maybe because it felt like you had lost him.

But you never did.

You changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and pink ankle boots with Cody’s gray v-neck that he let you borrow.

You walked out of your room and walked into Cody’s because the door was open.

He was going through his closet for a shirt to wear because he wasn’t wearing one.

He was wearing khaki pants and Lacoste shoes.

“Need help?” you asked walking over to him.