A Better Replay. (Chapter 31)

"Is the limo here yet?" you asked Cody.

"We’re walking, babe." Cody said, walking out of his room into yours.

"Then let's go." you smiled, and grabbed his hand.

"You don't even know where we're going." Cody said, following behind you.

"I don't need to know, as long as I’m spending it with you."

Cody stopped you in the hallway, and pressed his body against yours, and kissed you with passion.

"I love you." Cody said, brushing your hair behind your ears.

You bit your lip, "I know."

As much as you wanted to stay in that moment forever, you still wanted to get to the surprise.

You moved around Cody and headed towards the staircase.

Once you got outside and started walking, a mob of paparazzi came towards the both of you.

Your grabbed Cody's hand nervously, but realized that there was nothing to worry about because Cody was at your side.

You looked up and him and smiled, moving closer to him.

He took the hand that was holding yours, and wrapped a finger into the belt loop on your shorts.

Flash.

"Cody, can I ask you where we're going now?"

Flash.

"Yeah Cody tell her where you guys are going." some man said.

Flash.

"Let’s just say we're going back to the beginning,” he said, looking down at you, letting go of your hand, and wrapping his arm around your waist.

Flash.

-  -  - 

"Close your eyes." Cody said, pulling a blindfold out of his back pocket.

He gently tied the blindfold around your eyes, and started guiding you with his hand of your waist.

You felt sand between your feet.

"Cody." you whispered, smiling.

"You remembered." Cody said, and then started walking his fingers up your back.

You could smell the ocean.

He walked his fingers all the way up to the blindfold, and then untied it.

You turned around instantly and wrapped your hands around his neck hugging him.

He almost fell back in surprise, but them wrapped his hands around your waist.

"Let’s go." Cody said, picking you up bridal style.

You looked out to the pier to find the same blue chairs and table that was there when you went on your first real date with Cody.

When you got to the table, Cody placed you down, and then pulled your chair out for you to sit.

He sat down across from you, "just a salad, right?"

"How did you remember?"

"I remember the little things that make you happy,” he said, pulling his phone out and texting the chef.