What Could Be Better? (Chapter 2)

The dinner was great; you and Cody had such a great time. He always looked in your eyes, which made you stop talking, and him laugh.

You pulled up to your house.

“I had a really great night tonight,” you were trying to be quiet because it was late and your parents were sleeping. ”I still can’t believe it happened.”

You wanted to kiss Cody so bad, and by looking at him, you could tell he felt the same way. You were leaning against the house right next to the door. Cody was leaning close to you and he put his arm up so he was leaning against the house right in front of you. He leaned in for a kiss, but he stopped as soon as he saw your mom appear at the door.

“Honey, its time to come inside.” 

Oh my god. Did my mother just do that to me? I was about to kiss CODY SIMPSON. Gash, she’s so annoying.

“Mom, I’ll be in a sec.” she left and went back to bed.

“Is there any chance I could get your number?” Cody had a grin on his face like this is what he had always wanted.

”Yeah sure, let me get a pen-” Cody whipped out his phone and just told you to put it in. you put the contact name ID as ‘[yn] <3’ and as he looked, he smiled, and you smiled back at him.

The horn to the limo beeped signaling Cody that it was time to go.

“I’ll call you” Cody said as he walked away. You just stood up against the house watching him walk away. He suddenly stopped in his tracks, turned around and hugged you tight, no words needed to be spoken.

He kissed your cheek, and ran to the limo and got in.

You walked inside, to your bedroom, laid down, and screamed into your pillow.

You fell asleep.

And the next morning your phone read ‘1 New Message!’

It was Cody. You smiled.