"Hey this is not a the way to our home.. where are we going?", She asked looking at the route.

"Where do you want me take?", I asked her.

"I don't know.. I'm new to this city. I didn't explore it well.",She said with a disappointing look. 

"Don't worry you will have a memorable night..",I said with a smile.

I looked at my watch It was 11:30 pm... it was the right time for a couple to enjoy on Delhi roads. I stopped the car and asked her to get down.

"Where are we Arjun?I never came to this area before..", She said looking at the surroundings.

"See there...", I said turning her to the other side...

"Hey Redfort.. this is pandara road right..", she said and I nodded.

"Why did you brought me here? That too in this midnight.. there is no one on the road..",she asked raising her eye brows.

"I had a dream of walking on the roads in the mid night seeing the moon and stars that too with a beautiful girl like you...",I said.

"You are so romantic Arjun.. I never expected this from you.", she said making me to giggle.

She took my hand into her with a smile on her face and we started walking on the silent road.. in the dim light... I want to open up... I want to propose her...she is the one who can replace My Megha. But I should tell my past love story.. I should share my grief with her... I was in my thoughts and I heard her voice..

"Did you loved anyone?", She asked me.

What should I say Now? Should I say about Megha? But I don't have the dare to tell about Megha... what if she gets hurt knowning my past...

"First you tell me?", I asked her gaining strength.

Ananya pov:

"First you tell me Do you have any past love?",He asked me.

"Arjun... I don't have any past love.. infact I was all alone from my childhood..the only love I know is my Mom's love.. later My friends love.. But unfortunately I lost my Mom's love..."

"God... Will always plays with me Arjun. He took away my mom.. friend. I'm scared of loving someone.. what if anything is to them?", I said with tears rolling down.

"Hey why are you crying now?", He asked hugging me.

"I'm there Ananya. I'll be with you. no matter what happens.I'm really sorry.. I shouldn't have asked this question..", he said.

"It's not your mistake.sorry for upsetting you.",I said wiping my tears. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and grabbed into a tight hug.

It's been more than 15minutes.. I was in his arms.. I feel so comfortable.. as if I was away from all my problems.. so protected.. His hug can give me a lot of warmth.

"Hey ice cream..", I shouted still remaining in his hug. 

"Why did you shouted?", He asked me giving me an irritated look.

"I'm so sorry Arjun..",I said lowering my eyes. 

"Do you want ice cream?",He asked flashing his teeth.

"Yes.. I want.", I said.

 "Are you mad? See the climate.. it is so cold. It will definitely effect your health." He said.