He is the light in my dark life.. I'm deeply in love with him... but I don't know what he feels about me.. what if he rejects me.. I can't handle the pain..till will break my heart.. more over I can't say my past to him...

I was in my thoughts and I heard Arjun's voice.. he was searching for me.. I can't face him.. he will tease me for sure.....

"Why are you hiding from me?", I heard his voice.

"I'm just....", I tried to say and I heard mom's voice.. and we both turned back to see her.

"What are you doing guys?", She asked us. 

"We are just chit chatting.", I said looking at Arjun.

"Hey see how your Bhaya and Babhi are dancing? Go and take your wife to the dance floor.. ",mom said shocking me.

"Dance? No Mom... I don't know how to dance..",I lied to her.

"Ananya I'll help you.", I heard Arjun's voice. He was smiling at me. I was about to speak but he took me to the dance floor..

"Arjun.. what are you planning? I can't dance in this saree.", I said but he ignored me.

He rested his hand on the bare waist sending butterflies through my stomach.. he pulled me close to him and his breath was falling on face making me to shiver.

We are moving slowly to the song....

Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe naa faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

Tere qareeb main ho sakoon
De de tu apni razaa

Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish
Ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe
Ho Ho....

I was looking straight into his hazel eyes trying to read his feelings... Did he had feelings for me? Did I had place in his heart?

"You are looking like a Tomato.", he said breaking my stream of thoughts.

"Are you blushing? I didn't find you this red. you are looking so hot.", He said moving his fingers on my back.

"Arj..un.. you are making me uncomfortable. I don't know why I loose my heartbeat when you are near.", I said averting my gaze.

He pulled me more close and placed a soft kiss on my cheeks. 

"What are you doing? We are in the party.. what if anyone notices us?",I asked him.

"Ushhh..",he wishpered in my ears. 

"Ananya let's go..",he said shocking me.

"Where? I asked him. "Come with me yarr... let's go to a place far away from these people.. only you and me.", He said.

"How can we go in the middle of the party?",I asked him.

"I'll take you..", he said and took my hands into his. With in few seconds we are out of the house. I was in the car with Arjun next to me.

"Where are we going?", I asked him. 

"To our home..", he said smirking.

"How can you Arjun? I want to enjoy the party but I trusted your words.. I thought you are taking me to a long drive.",I said giving a irritated look.

Arjun pov:

Did she want me take to long drive? I'll do whatever she wants me to do. I ignited the engine and started driving the car. I looked at her and she was silent. She was angry with me.

My Heart Beats Only For You | ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें