Leaving

After two weeks of mindless sex with Glory, we became a "thing," if you will, and she was going to be accompanying me to the engagement party. Micah came home a week before the party and got on well with Glory, who had been sneakily trying to figure out what Micah wanted to do for his next birthday without him knowing, something Casen and I could never do.

"Lyric!" Casen shouted. "Get up!" I ignored him, since Glory and I were a little busy. After a few minutes, he pounded on the door. "Get up or we're going to be late! You already take forever to get ready!" I groaned and rolled my eyes, and Glory laughed. 

"We'll just finish later," she said, running a hand through my hair softly. I groaned again and kissed her cheek. 

"Lyric!" Casen pounded on the door again.

"I'm up!" I shouted back. "You're not my dad, go away!" I heard Kai's loud, boisterous laugh resonate through the house. 

"Come on, babe," Glory said, kissing the top of my head. She climbed out of bed to shower, and I followed her.

"What are you doing?" She laughed as I turned on the shower. 

"Conserving water," I replied. "Besides, if you leave me alone out there, I'm just going to go back to sleep or something."

"Well, we can't have that," Glory said, smiling. All she did was smile, it was so cute. 

We showered together quickly, before getting dressed. I wore a baby blue button up shirt with a black vest, black skinny jeans and black sneakers. Glory wore a simple short, white dress with a white robe and baby blue heels. To top it all off, she secured a blue wig to her head. Glory had a nice collection of wigs, since her hair was so short, but she liked to match her hair to her looks. She applied her makeup quickly, as Micah knocked on my door. I unlocked it and opened it, scooping my son into my arms. He giggled and said, "Are we matching?" I looked at his outfit, which was the same as mine.

"Yes we are, bug!" I kissed the tip of his nose, making him laugh. 

"Glory's matching with us, too!" I nodded as Casen ran over. "We need to go, people!" I rolled my eyes at him and looked over at Glory. She capped her lipstick tube and said, "I'm ready." I took her hand, while carrying Micah in my other arm. We walked out to the car, being ambushed my paparazzi, who knew about Frankie and Zach's engagement party, and knew we would be going. I was immediately asked about Glory. Who she was, if we were dating, did that mean I was over Ariana, the typical questions. We all got into my car, Glory in the front with me, and Casen and Kai in the back with Micah. I was gripping the wheel so tightly that my knuckles were turning white, and Glory rested her hand on my knee soothingly. "Everything's okay," she whispered, kissing my cheek. I really wanted to believe her. 

When we pulled up to the venue, I tried my hardest to get my nerves under control. How would Ariana react to me being with Glory? I think I was mainly afraid that she wouldn't care. I grabbed Glory's hand out of fear, which she squeezed comfortingly. Micah stood next to me and looked up at me. "Are you okay, momma?" I nodded and let go of Glory's hand to bend down and pick up my son. We were going to have to walk past paparazzi to get inside, and I didn't want Micah's face plastered across the tabloids. He already knew the drill, and immediately hid his face in my shoulder. Usually, with Ariana he would cover his face with her hair, but my hair was too short. 

I grabbed Glory's hand again and took a deep breath.

"Come on, I'm sure Frankie's dying to see you," Casen said. "And the booger." Micah ignored Casen and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Let's go." We made our way to the red carpet entrance Frankie had requested be set up. I knew it had to be Frankie. He was this extra.