Friendship Goals

The next morning, I woke up to Casen laying at the end of my bed.

"Case, what the fuck?" I mumbled, nudging him with my foot.

"Shut the fuck up," he groaned, rolling closer to me, resting his head on my hip. I rolled my eyes at him and said, "We have work."

"I called out for us last night," he whined. "Stop talking to me I'm massively hungover."

"No one told you to do that," I teased, pushing him lightly with my hip. He whined again and moved up my bed again, wrapping his arms around my waist while pressing his forehead against my back. I laughed and he shushed me again.

After a few minutes of silence, Casen mumbled, "I need guy advice."

"Ooh delicious," I smiled. "Tell me more." Casen laughed a bit and continued, sounding like he was half asleep. "Cute guy at party. Really like him. Help..." He trailed off as he fell asleep again while I shook with silent laughter.

"I'll tell you when you wake up," I smiled, patting one of the hands on my waist. Casen snored softly in response, making me smile again before drifting off to sleep.

// filler bc I'm too tired to write a real ch plus I have to come up for a name for Casen's luuuvvvv (he looks like vic bc Casen looks like kellin #kELLIC)