Netflix and Chill

I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO HELLO BY ADELE & EMPORERS NEWCLOTHES BY PANIC! & SGFG LET ME FUCKING L IVE

That night I sat in my room under some blankets, my laptop open in front of me. I had pizza, cereal, brownies, candy corn and water surrounding me as I binge watched The Office on Netflix. Now that I was a single mother again, my life was literally Micah and work. I didn't go anywhere, except the grocery store on occasion, and Casen was my only friend. Frankie and I still had contact, but I felt weird about seeing him when I almost married his sister.

When I didn't have to worry about Micah, Netflix was my child. I watched it 24/7. Especially on nights like tonight when Casen was out at a party. It was hard for me to imagine Casen, who was super shy and awkward, at a party, but he went to them frequently.

I remembered when my life was exciting. Red carpet events, jet setting all over the world. Except, that wasn't the exciting part. The exciting part was being with Ariana. She was the exciting part. Even just binge watching The Office on Netflix would be more exciting if she were here. But she wasn't here. She'd never be here again.

And that was my fault.

I bit my bottom lip as tears began to slide down my face. Ariana was no longer mine, and she never would be again. She'd moved on, and that was part of the reason I hated going out now. Everywhere I went, the headlines seemed to jump right in my face: ARIANA GRANDE SPOTTED WITH NEW BOYFRIEND BIG SEAN

There were even rumours out that she was pregnant with his child. So, every other week my son went to be with his better mom. His mom who had her life together. His mom who was starting her new family, that would involve Micah, but not me.

The pain in my chest was unbearable, and soon instead of laughing at Michael Scott and his ridiculous antics, I was sobbing loudly over the dysfunction of the Dunder-Mifflin paper company coming from my computer. Ariana was supposed to be mine. My forever.

But I couldn't blame anyone but myself. I broke up with her, because I felt like I couldn't protect her.

I think that's what hurt the most. That I couldn't blame anyone but myself. So I spent the rest of my night crying loudly, mourning the love of the one girl who meant the world to me.

shitty filler soz

but I WOULD like to announce the winner of my contest

drum roll pls

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE WINNER IS LittleRascalBabe !! I used some of he ideas to come up with Paper Anthem Entertainment idk it's weird but I like it u feel

anyway, congrats LittleRascalBabe ok I LOVED ALL OF UR SUGGESTIONS along w everyone else who submitted names !! I love y'all sm okay ? don't forget it (-:

second place goes to : agoraphobia ( Tattered Entertainment is gr9 ok I might use it l8r )

& third place goes to : theoIsbae ( gENIUS 4 using Lyric's & Casen's names ok ilysm )

I will be in contact w the winners 2 figure out their rewards ( which I will list below in case y'all forgot )

As first place winner, LittleRascalBabe gets ; a character in the story, a chapter dedicated to you + a one shot w anyone you choose

As second place winner, agoraphobia gets ; your choice ( chapter dedication or character ) + a one shot

As third place winner, theoIsbae gets ; chapter dedication + one shot

thankyou to everyone who sent in names ok ilysm (-:

see y'all in the next chapter !!