Tear In My Heart

"Noah, I won't do it unless you ask me to," he whispered, his voice seductively low.

"What?" I asked almost breathless.

"Kiss you," he murmured. "And God, there are no words for how badly I want to."

****

Noah was your all American boy. Captain of his soccer team, extremely good-looking, having other boys want to be him and girls want to be with him, but there's one problem. He doesn't chase after the captain of the cheerleading squad or the girls who spread their legs open for whoever asks. In fact, he doesn't go for any girl. Instead, he hates himself when his eyes linger on a guy that his brain and heart say is cute. He's gay, and he's having a hard time accepting himself for it. It doesn't help when he wakes up almost naked in another guy's house, let alone in another guy's bed. And to make matters worse, he can't help but fall for the outspoken and extremely attractive Madison who he'd drunkenly went home with and tried to seduce. Finally, to add the cherry on top of the crap-tastic cake, Noah is forced to work with Madison for at least six months, or he'll lose his beloved soccer. Nothing could go wrong, right? Throw in a bit of awkwardness mixed with a few close calls and you've got a recipe for disaster....and a tiny tear in Noah's heavily protected heart.

*endless thanks and love to half_a_hetero  for helping me with the Italian in this book. I'm not a native Italian speaker, so having their help was invaluable. Follow them and show them some love!!*

***

Hey y'all, I hope you guys will enjoy this book considering it's one of my first LGBTQ+ books I've ever written, and I'm so excited.

As you may or may not know, this book is also up on Inkitt which is a website in which the readers vote on what books become published (which is pretty cool). You can read this book on Inkitt for free and even leave a review and vote for it to get published, which I'd really appreciate.

I'm excited to go through this adventure with y'all and I hope you guys are too.

Love y'all.

Later Vader- Jordan

Update (August 2020): I'm currently editing this book for the 2020 Wattys, so if you see anything that's wrong (grammar, spelling, representation,etc) regardless if it says "(edited)" next to the title or not, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I promise that I won't get upset or hurt or anything, I just really want this book to be the best it can be on all fronts. Thanks, I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy the book :)