It All Started At A Bar (Part 5)

One Shot #2 (Cont.)

Vision's POV

That weekend...

   Bucky has been harassing at me at work for the past few days now. He even went to Tony and fibbed to that asshole that I've been harassing him in the work place. Like no sir, it was you who has been harassing both me and my girlfriend. Wanda texted me last night under a new number, letting me know that it was her. I'm glad that she was able to change her number. She also blocked him on all social media apps/ sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Since it's the weekend, I'm off and am currently heading off to Wanda's apartment for dinner. Wanda was able to get off work early today which was nice. She worked the first shift, which was seven in the morning to three in the afternoon so she was able to do so. Poor Wanda, she must be so tired. I work hard, but she works far harder than I do. If it were up to me, I'd give her a gold medal for every day of work that she survives. My girl's a trooper.

 Her apartment is actually only ten minutes from mine. I was surprised when I punched her address into my GPS. Obviously it would take longer to get there if there was heavy traffic but the traffic is oddly light for a Saturday evening. If only every Saturday evening were like this, living in the middle of the city wouldn't be so bad. As I pull in front of her apartment building, I'm careful when it comes to parking because there is no garage or lot parking, just street parking unfortunately. She told me that she lives on the first floor, but I have to buzz in. I find her name and buzz the button next to it, though I squint in confusion when I see that more than one person lives in her apartment. That's weird... Wanda never told me she had a roommate, though I shouldn't be surprised that it's Natasha. I'm just relieved it isn't some ex boyfriend like Bucky or just any guy in general. 

  I get buzzed in and walk down to the end of the hall to Wanda's apartment, where the door is already open and she's eager to greet me. I chuckle to myself before pulling her in for a bear hug. "Hey love. I'm so happy to see you." She hugs me back equally as tight. "I'm so happy to see you too. Natasha's out for the night by the way so you don't have to worry about her intruding in our romantic evening." I smirk. "Why Wanda, I didn't know you had more plans than just having dinner with me. Are you trying to seduce me?" She giggles. "Would it be so bad I were?" I smile. "Not at all, in fact I'd probably encourage you to keep on doing so." Wanda moves closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, smothering my face with kisses. I blush and laugh at her silliness. She's so adorable.

    Wanda then gives me a quick tour of her apartment, including of her and Natasha's bedrooms. I'm allowed in any room but Natasha's. That's understandable because Natasha and I don't know each other. Besides, Natasha isn't the girl I'm into, Wanda is. "So Wanda, are you by any chance making that super amazing lasagna of yours for dinner?" Wanda grins at me. "I am. Care to help me?" "I'm not the greatest cook but I'll try my best." "Well you don't have to cook, you could just help me set up and maybe mix a few things." I nod. "That I can do."

 A half an hour later...

   Wanda and I (mainly Wanda), have successfully made her world famous lasagna, which certainly lives up to the title. As soon as I put a fork full of it in my mouth, I've not only fallen in love with the lasagna, but I've truly fallen in love with Wanda. "Wanda, you should be a chef." She blushes. "I'm glad you like my lasagna. I enjoy cooking, but I honestly wouldn't want to do it as a full time career. I actually like my job right now. I'd love to advance to a corporate position at some point, but I'm content with where I am right now." I look at her in both awe and envy. "I wish I had a job like yours. Well not so much a job like yours, but a job where I'm not stressed almost every single day. Bruce and I have been wanting to switch jobs for awhile yet, but we're both having trouble getting a better one." Wanda puts a hand on my shoulder. "Don't lose hope. I believe in the both of you. You'll get to where you need to be eventually. I went through three jobs before finding my current one."

   I smile. Wanda knows exactly what to say to cheer me up. After we finish eating, a sudden urge to take her overcomes me, though I want consent from Wanda before doing so. "Wanda, I was joking around about you seducing me earlier. I went it came out the wrong way and I wanted to apologize. I'd never force you to do anything you don't want and/or aren't ready to do." "Vision, I know you're not that kind of man, otherwise I wouldn't be saying yes." I frown slightly. "I understand... wait... did you say yes?" Wanda giggles. "I said yes. Now take me darling. I'm all yours." I smile, lift her up into my arms, and take into her bedroom. From there, Wanda and I make love for the first time and it's truly magical. When we're done, we lie in one another's arms in a peaceful silence. "I love you Wanda." She smiles up at me. "I love you too Vincent." It's so amazing that I finally found a special girl that I can actually see myself having a future with. 

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary