The Birth Of The Vision (Part 4)

One Shot #1 (Cont.)

Wanda's POV

Time skip... A week later...

  For our date tonight, I'm teaching Vision how to cook one of my favorite foods, which is chicken parikash. I know it sounds a little cheesy but Vision should learn how to cook a few things if him and I end up dating seriously. As for me, the big task at hand right now is picking out the right dress. I want something classy yet something that will turn Vision's head right around to look at me. I love it when his eyes pierce into my soul, though at the same time it makes me a little nervous. I just really want to impress him. He's such an innocent gift of the universe and I'm just a mess. He doesn't deserve to be corrupted by the darkness that runs through my veins. I'm going to do my best not to let it show, though I'm pretty sure he knows given what happened a couple nights ago. 

  Two hours later... 

  I've picked out a medium length lacy black dress with a red leather jacket and red pumps to match it. I decided on light makeup because I want to entice him a bit, not make him think I'm some psycho goth chick, which society often makes me out to be. All of the Avengers are out tonight who knows where. I think they can sense that Vision and I want some alone time so they go out for awhile. Vision's due to meet me in here in ten minutes so I quickly grab the ingredients needed to make chicken paprikash and turn on the oven. 

Ten minutes later...

   Since Vision has such an excellent sense of time, he shows up exactly ten minutes after I entered the kitchen looking quite handsome. He's actually wearing a dress shirt, dress pants, slacks, and a fedora of all things. I nonchalantly look him over and the heat immediately rushes to my cheeks. "Viz, you look really handsome." He smiles. "Why thank you Wanda. You look absolutely beautiful but I bet you already know that." I blush even more and look away shyly. "N-No I didn't already know that." Vision walks over to me and gently cups my face, forcing me to look straight into his piercing blue yes. "Wanda, you are the most beautiful woman in any universe. I'm not worthy of you." I look at him in shock. "I'm not worthy of you Viz. I have so much baggage and most of the world thinks I'm a monster. Do you really want to be seen with a monster in the public eye?" 

   Vision takes a step closer to me, closing in the distance between us. "Wanda, perhaps maybe I am a monster as well. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are and not what you and the rest of Avengers intended on me being." "Viz, you are not a monster. It takes a monster to know another monster and you aren't one. You're pure and innocent. I don't want to suck that out of you." Viz's serious expression shifts into a lighthearted smile. "Wanda, I may have just been born, but I'm far more intelligent than most human males, therefore I'm going to treat you as you deserve to be treated. The question is, are you willing to take the risk of being seen with me?" I move even closer to him, completely closing the distance between us. "Viz, there's no one else I want to be with." Our eyes flicker to one another's lips before Vision asks that obvious question of "May I?" 

   It takes me a minute to realize that Vision just asked me if I'll allow him to kiss me. I blush and sheepishly nod. Right as he lips are about to make contact with mine, he freezes. "Viz, what's wrong?" He scratches the back of his head awkwardly. "I-I've never actually kissed a girl before." I mentally face palm myself. How stupid of me it was to assume that Vision would just magically know how to kiss me. He's never kissed anyone before. "It's not that hard Viz. May I lead? I know you'll learn quick." Vision nods and lets me lead the kiss, quickly learning how to kiss back as predicted. Eventually our tongues (yes he has a tongue) connect and I'm experiencing another level of pleasure. When we pull apart, both of us are breathless and in awe of the other. "Wanda,  I must say that was wonderful. Did I please you?" I smile. "You were great Viz. I have a question for you though?" 

    Vision leans up against the kitchen counter in this super sexy, suave kind of way. "What is it Wanda?" "What are we?" He laughs nervously. "To be honest, I don't know what we were, though I know what I want us to be." I laugh nervously myself. "W-What do you want us to be Viz?" "I want us to be what you humans called boyfriend and girlfriend, that is if the feeling is mutual." I shake my head with a smile, Vision and his formal wording. "The feeling is mutual Viz. I would love to be a couple." Vision takes me by surprise and pulls me into a tender hug, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead. I'm on cloud nine right now. 

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! Happy Halloween everyone! I was Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy!  :) -Mary