Author's Note

Welcome to Sweet Dreams!

This story will be split into story arcs. Currently as of 2018, Story 1 has been completed and Story 2 will be released soon. Hope everyone will enjoy it!

As 2020, one and only one story is completed**

WARNING, SPOILERS ALERT!!

(Story 1)

Hi guys, author here!

Before you start reading this (or just skip it if you are uninterested in reading all of this or want to avoid spoilers) here are a few things you need to realize:

- This story is not meant to offend any fangirls of Heechul and Kyung Hoon in anyway. If there really was something that offended you, comment or message me. 

- With that being said, here are the following things that are NOT supposed to be offensive (at least I think so): 

*Note that even when I say this story is a fantasy with made up events, there are certain things mentioned in the story that are based on real live. 

-> Heechul dating a girl (Momo's sister) I know that this is the most ridiculous pair-up ever but this is a fanfiction. I got a lot of comments when I tried to pair up Xiumin with a girl in a Xiuchen story (Yes, I'm using the same concept for this story and it will be the last time I will). AGAIN, it's a fanfiction so IT'S NOT TRUE. Plus, it's perfectly normal for an idol to date anyone they desire to so I don't get why they receive so much hate from fans. So if you comment this issue, unless it's for a good reason I will ignore it or even flag them.

-> Mentioning either Kyung Hoon or Heechul is gay is not intentionally placing hate on them. I love them, I love Kyung Hoon's solos and Heechul is literally my bias wrecker in SUJU (which btw had an awesome comeback even without my bias :( ) Again, this story is based on their ship moments and the SM Station song in the Knowing Bros show. 

-> The mentioning of the car accident in 2006 and Hankyung's relationship with Heechul is for the purpose of strengthening Kyung Hoon's and Heechul's relationship. I know that both of these incidents has created a hole in the hearts of E.L.Fs and I'm sorry if I offend anyone in any way. 

-> Kyung Hoon's feelings for Buzz. I have nothing against the group whatsoever. I'm only trying to develop a scenario where Kyung Hoon is forced to a corner because of his group's status. It was in order to also strengthen the bond of Heechul and Kyung Hoon's relationship.

Again, I'm sorry if this fanfic is offensive to anyone. I really want to push their ship based on real life and fan-service purposes. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the story! 

ENJOY AND THANKS :)

**SIDE NOTE: PLEASE SUPPORT SUJU'S NEW ALBUM AND TOP TRACKS "ONE MORE CHANCE" AND "BLACK SUIT"!!**