Chapter 20

Riki's P.O.V. 

After dancing with Tyler. He dragged me home, while I was complaining the whole way home. He chuckled at some of my comments. I snorted whenever he chuckles. He parked in the middle of the road.

"Babe do me a favour and put these blindfold on please.", he asked nervous. 

I snorted and let him put the blindfold on. Few minutes later and I got bored. "Are we there yet? How about now?", I kept on asking. He soon decided to ignore me, which was probably a good idea. We went into a complete stop and I heard Tyler open his car door. One I thought I was alone. He opened the passenger door and yelled for me to not open the blindfold leaving my hands on the knot. I stopped and held my hands up to show the innocent and put them by my side. He led me to a warm place inside and let me sit down. "Okay you could take the blindfold off now hon", he said chuckling. I took it off and gasped. We were probably at the most expensive restaurant ever. He chuckled at my expression. 

"How much did you spend? I swear that if you used your whole allowance and some of your parents money, I will beat you up.", I said pretty angry.

"Don't worry babe, I know the manager and he cost us cheap." 

My face lightned up and he smiled his trade-marking smile. He were served tons of food. We took some home so I don't have to cook for a while. I was happy I didn't have to cook. 

We drove home right away and slept as soon as possible. But my mind wasn't on sleeping. I kept thinking about what would happen when Tyler was gone. Would I be able to keep in conatct?. I was too worried. He was suppose to go for training in two months but he changed it into 4 more months. I was grateful for that. The only thing I knew was that I would never leave him. Not in a million years. 

Seth's P.O.V. 

That night was great with Kelly. I really think I was falling for her. I know I was drunk, but I still have the same feelings after I woke up. Suddenly I got a text. It was an unknown number. 

Hey! I know your under-age to go into a bar. You can't trick me. I know, Karma's a bitch eh?

"Oh shit!", I mentally said.