Chapter 30

HEY!!!!! Umm remember that Tyler and Riki were on there vacation k??? Now Riki's heading home. So no confusion?? If so message me on my message board. Bye lovelies! (: 

Riki's P.O.V.

I headed into the airport, whilst Kelly and Seth were following behhind me. I was depressed all day today. Kelly didn't seem like she was on my side anymore and Seth? He's just being himself. Making out with Kelly and stuff.

Great.. I thought to myself. I got two of my bestest friends on my bad side. I checked my phone and found a new message from Tyler. I smiled, knowing he could still keep in contact with me. 

From Tyler:

Hey babe. I love you. You on the plane yet? And make sure Kelly and Seth treat you good. 

From Riki:

Hi love. I missed you soo much. And I love you too. And yep, they'll treat me good. Can we skype when I'm on the plane? <3 

From Tyler: 

Course babe. I'll be on Skype. ;)

The announcement went on. "Next flight will be leaving soon. We need Riki, Seth and Kelly to come.", they announced. 

I ran to the plane and gave the lady a ticket. She gave me a box wrapped in ribbon and wrapping paper. I smiled at her and waved thank you. I sat down at my assigned seat and Tyler and Kelly soon came. The plane soon started flying and I could finally take the uncomfortable seat belt off. I took off the seat belt and quickly went on skype. Tyler was online as promised. I called him and he picked up. Tears were sparking up in the rim of my eyes and soon tears started falling down my face. 

"Tyler, I missed you so much.", I croaked out. 

"Babe, please stop crying. I hate seeing you like this all sad and broken.", he said, his face full of worry. 

I forced a smile on my face and soon we were talking about random things.