She's Mine!

Riki's P.O.V

"Whose the new chick?", I heard a guy ask one of his friends. Whispering was being overflowed once I walked into the science lab. I took a quick glimpse around, all the girls were smirking while all the guys seem like they were going to drool all over me. I hand the teacher my slip, giving her a smile. She nodded towards a table. I had an urge to yell at her for putting me with guys that looked like he would faint once i just got over there. I wasn't in a rush to get to my spot quickly so I tried to waste as much time as possible. That didn't work of course cause the teacher only told me to hurry up but worth a try. I got to my seat and pulled the stool out, I took a seat and laid my backpack on the ground next to me. "Hey there beautiful", the guy across from me said. I couldn't help but blush even though I didn't want to encourage him. At least I was sitting next to a guy that was probably the only one in this class that wasn't going to drool over me.

"Hi.", was the only response i came up with. 

As soon as class ended, I raced to my locker. I kept looking at the slip they gave me to see which locker was mine. I turned the lock but struggled trying to open it. I slid my back down the locker and sat there with my head between my knees. Suddenly a voice asked "Do you need help?", I looked up to see the most gorgeous guy, I've ever seen. His eyes were sky blue, he put his hand on his head and ran his fingers through his hair, making him look so sexy. I shook the feelings off and answered "can you help me open my locker?". He nodded and I gave him the paper with my combination number. As our skin touched it was like fireworks were bursting inside my chest. He opened the locker and smiled and trade marking smile. "thanks", i mumbled. He opened his locker and to my surprise it was right beside mine. 

Tyler's P.O.V

The girl was probably new here, i thought as I search for my books for math. The voice inside my head was encouraging me to go talk to her. She had brown eyes and she was a brunette. I never really liked brunettes but she was utterly gorgeous. "What class do you have next?" I asked her, breaking the silence. She checked her schedule, with a confused face. She looks soo cute when shes confused. I chuckled and grabbed for her schedule. "Hey, I could've figured it out!" I rolled my eyes and saw that she had math. " You have math with me next" I gave her my trade marking smile again and she rolled her eyes making me chuckle. As we walked down the hallway it was so quiet. Everyone was probably in class by now. Me and her were probably late for class. I didn't really care, this moment being with her was worth getting detention for. "What's your name?", I asked her. "Riki, what's yours?" I replied with "Tyler". 

School was whizing by, Lunch was next and I couldn't wait to sit with Riki. Suddenly a snapping sound ringed in my ears. "hey dude! stop daydreaming.", my friend Seth yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked to the cafeteria. I saw Riki standing at the lunch line and I walked up to her just as she was about to pay. I took my wallet out and quickly told the lady that I would pay for me. "Thanks", I heard Riki murmuring. I ignored Seth's "what the hell are you doing" face. "Wanna sit with me and my friend Seth?" I asked her. She shyly nodded, I chucked at that. Without thinking I put my arm around her shoulder and led her to my confused friend Seth. 

Seth's P.O.V 

God, this girl was breathtaking. I have no clue if Tyler was flirting with her or not but she is mine, I thought. "Hey", she said. I think I said "Hi" too quickly because Tyler was glaring daggers at me. I put my hands up in defense, Tyler started introducing us and that was that. 

Riki's P.O.V.

Seth, I think his name was.. well he was as cute as Tyler was. I have no clue how they are both single and don't have any girlfriends. I've been chatting with them the whole lunch ignoring my growling stomach. They both were soo nice and kind to me. We were planning on going to Tyler's house after-school. I texted my mom and told her, I was going. 

Hey mom! I made new friends! I guess you could call that a good thing. I'm going over to their house after-school and i'm having dinner with them too. Don't worry theres gonna be another girl there too!

I had to lie about the having another girl over there part, she would freak if she found out that I would be hanging out with guys only. 

~~~~~~~

Vote please??? :D Thanks and love ya!