Chapter 16

Tyler's P.O.V.

I bought mine and Riki's ticket to the scary movie we were watching. She seems to like it once I attempt to wiggle my eyebrow. I must've looked like an idiot while doing it. Seth and Kelly decided to watch the same movie too. I grumbled not so nice things under my breath. I knew Seth still has feelings for Riki. He just doesn't want to tell me. But I already promised myself that she was mine, and only ever mine. I stopped thinking about Riki and Seth and focused on what was playing on the screen. 

At one part, a person covered in blood jumped up making Riki scream and shriek. I grabbed her and ut her on my lap. She hugged my tightly, clinging onto me. Her head was buried in my chest. I smiled as I rested my head on top of hers. At the corner of my eyes, I could make out Seth's jealous face. 

I turned fully around finding Kelly on top of Seth. Seth looked like he was going to die. I chuckled and he glared at me. I stuck my tounge out an turned back to the screen. 

Riki refused to watch the movie after another guy jumped up doing all the same effects on the last guy that jumped up. I held her tightly and carried her out of the movies. I sighed, tryingg to make her feel guilty. 

"oh.. did you want to watch that movie? We could go back inside if you wanted.", she said, kind of scared. 

I chuckled uncontrollably and ran off into the cafeteria. I know it's weird they have a cafeteria here. But whatever. Riki had a priceless face on. She smirked and ran after me. 

"Hey TYLER!!! You aren't allowed to ever scare me like that ever again."

Gosh, this girl is soo gullible. I laughed and just nodded my head turning around to kiss her. She pulled back smirking and sat down at a table. 

I chuckled and followed her and sat across from her. I looked into her beautiful eyes. She had one of the most gorgeous eyes ever. My eyes were soo plain compared to hers. 

"You do understand that your beautiful right?", i asked her smirking. 

She blushed and turned away. 

"Hey hon, look at me and respond.", I resaid. 

She first turned her head then slowly met my gaze. She looked frighttned. I felt so guilty for scaring her. I went to pick her up and sat back down. I hushed and cooed her making her feel better. I slowly bent down to kiss her one more time. My arms went around her waist while her arms were around my neck. She hands were running through my hair. 

I kissed down her neck then stopped noticing we were in public. She seemed to notice too and blush different shades of red, making her look so damn sexy. 

I lifted her chin up to make her look at me. Then I leaned down to kiss her again. It was only a peck but I was fine with it. 

"Heey! Why'd you two leave the theatre?", i heard Kelly yell across the cafeteria.

I rolled my eyes and smirked at her. 

Riki's P.O.V.

"umm sorry Kelly. I kinda got scared and dragged Tyler with me.", i said. 

"Your such a scardy cat Riki", she said jokinly. 

I smirked at her and looked back at Tyler. He was staring at someone else. I looked at where he was staring and saw that walking slowly towards us was Seth. He seems to be staring at me. But I ignored it, the only person I could ever love was Tyler. He was my perfect match. 

Finally getting my mind off of Seth and Tyler and I thought back to the letter for the funeral tomorrow. I hope Tyler's gonna be okay., I thought.