Chapter 21

Tyler's P.O.V. 

I woke up and sat on the bed thoughtfully thinking. I stood up and stretched, I went to the calendar to see what day it was. I groaned knowing my cousin will come over today. I hated my cousin for eternity. He was a year older than me. When we were younger, he used to bully me around just because he was a year older than me. He has good looks and everything a girl could ask for. I just sometimes wish I could be him. 

Riki was behind me in seconds. She wrapped her tiny arms around my waist. "I love you", she murmered. I chuckled and let my lips fall on hers. Before our lips touched the door-bell rang. 

*ding-dong*

I opened the door to find my cousin standing there. "Hey Luke", I said while the fists were clenched. 

"Hey there buddy! I heard you got a girlfrie--", Luke said. He was cutted off when Riki came up to the door. 

"Umm Tyler, who is this?", she asked in a whisper. I chuckled and introduced them both. I knew Luke was gonna start flirting with Riki, but I had to stop him. I called over Seth and Kelly. 

"LUKE! Stop flirting with my girlfriend!", I yelled. I took one look at them and Luke kissed Riki. She slapped him across the face and ran over to me. She hugged me soo tightly and I hugged her back! I rocked her back and forth slowly, while I was glaring daggers at Seth. Man, why does he always go to the first stage once he just met them? He's sucha jerk. I pointed at the door. He walked out, but before leaving he turned around. I flipped him the finger and slammed the door shut. I carried Riki over to the couch and put her on my lap. 

I whispered comforting words in her ear and rocked her. Her head was buried in my chest but I was fine with that, as least she'll be okay. My shirt was soaked after she finished crying, I kissed her and put her to bed. 

Riki's P.O.V.

I feel so dirty now, after someone kissed me. I feel like I cheated on Tyler. How could he still want me?. I remembered soaking his shirt with my tears. I went out of the room to apoligize. "Tyler? I'm sorry for soaking your shi--!", I stared at Tyler's naked body. He was smiling at me. 

"Like my abs?", he asked

I playfully punched him making him chuckle. 

"Tyler? Can we go to the club again?", I asked

"No hon. You have to stay here okay? Listen to me this once and next time we could go."

"Okay.", I said giving up. 

I went on my tippy toes to kiss him. He kissed me back. I was leaning on his abs, I started blushing differnt shades of red till I decided to just leave the room. 

Seth and Kelly came really soon. I tried talking to Kelly but all she did was ignore me. Was she mad at me? What did I do to deserve her getiing mad at me? I sighed and went on my laptop. I was on facebook and looking at my newsfeed. Suddenly a guy wanted to add me. I ignored it and went on my twitter. Suddenly a weird guy followed me. Then I got a message from them. I had no clue who this guy was. So i looked at the message. 

stranger:Hey mate. How you doing. 

me: hi. i'm doing fine. But do I know you?

stranger: no but your twitter posts are pretty cool and funny. 

We talked for a bit more. I had a weird feeling that I trusted this guy. I told him my darkest secrets. He even told me his' secrets too. I smiled at how nice he was being. He told me he was in Florida, exactly where I was. We agreed to meet at a private club he rented. I told him I would be there, with some other few friends. 

This might not be a bad day at all. 

"Tyler, Seth, Kelly can we go to this club? I agreed to meet my friend there.", I asked giving my puppy dog look. Tyler gave in right away and so did Seth. I wasn't to sure about Kelly. But I decided that if I gave her time she'll get over it. 

We went to the address this stranger gave me. The club was big and looked really expensive. I saw  four other cars inside. Kelly looked at the club and went straight in. I followed her with Seth and Tyler trailing behind me. 

We were at the door, and we saw some security gaurds. I showed them my i.d. they nodded and let us inside. There was some chuckling going on inside, but it was mostly dark. I felt Tyler's hand slip into mine. I looked at him and smiled brightly. I squeezed his hand and we went to go meet this mysterious stranger. 

~~~~ 

So anyone guess who this mysterious guy is??? :O