Chapter 29

Tyler's P.O.V.

I woke up to a bright light flashing on my face. Startled, I open my eyes to see the sun shine through the curtains. I groaned. I sat up on the bed and started to stretch. Pretty soon, I found myself walking into the bathroom. I closed the door as quietly as I could, knowing I didn't want Riki to wake up.

I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I stripped down so all my clothes were on the floor. I turned on the water and let the coolness of the water take me over.

Riki's P.O.V.

I heard the tap water turning on, then it turned off. I knew Tyler was awake and was probably brushing his teeth. Then I heard the shower water turned on, now I knew he was in the shower.

I rolled my eyes and swung my legs over the bed. I slipped on my bunny slippers and headed off into the kitchen. I was to lazy, to cook so I ordered pizza. I know, your probably like.. why would anyone have pizza for breakfast. But today was Tyler's last day before he heads off so I ordered his favourite. Pepperoni pizza!

Tyler came down only in his shorts. I stared at his abs and blushed.

"Did you know that you look gorgeous when you blush?", Tyler said smiling.

I giggled back slightly and patted the seat next to me. He quickly came over and sat down, I cuddled closer to him trying to make this moment last forever. 

"I got pizza for breakfast", I said calmy. 

"PIZZA?!? Your such a goof", he mumbled kissing my forehead. 

After eating pizza, we watched t.v. After that we decided to make a video. "Tyler! Get down from the tree", I called from the park's parking lot. I giggled as he attempted to climb it. He was a horrible climber.

"Here hold the camera and let the professional show you how to climb", I said proudly. Tyler let out a smirk and took the camera. I climbed up the tree and looked down. I giggled and saw his jaws drop.

"HAHA! I'm way better at climbing. I WIN!", I bragged.

Tyler started pouting and I gave him a kiss to fix it better. "I love you Riki.", he mumbled.

"Love you too Tyler", I mumbled back.

Soon the sun started setting and I knew Tyler should get going by now. We went back to the car and drove home. The videocamera was still on. I got out the car and waved bye to Tyler.

Everything suddenly became blurry and tears were threatning to fall. "Riki, are you okay?"

I lost it and the tears fell. Tyler came over and hugged me so tightly I almost choked. He used his thumbs to wipe my tears away and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Riki. Just remember I love you."

He walked back to the car and waved bye to me before leaving my sight. I stopped the camera and waited outside the hotel. My eyes were red and puffy and I knew I couldn't bare going back into my room without losing a single tear. So I stayed outside and kept crying till who knows when. All that matters right now is that Tyler has a chance of never coming back to me. My Tyler. The one i'm supose to be marrying. The one that I truely loved with all my heart.