Chapter 2

Riki's P.O.V

School was over! YAY!!! I walked over to Seth's car. The boys had an argument about who was driving me, while the whole time I was rolling my eyes constantly. They finally came up with an answer being that whoever was at the parking lot first gets to drive me. Seth won this time. "Hi Riki", he yelled across the parking lot. Everyone's eyes were on me, I started blushing like crazy. God, this is so embarrassing, i thought to myself. I jumped into the passenger seat while Seth got into the driver's seat. I quickly texted Tyler.

Hey Tyler! (: Seth won. You should teach your friend to not embarrass me! ): 

Seth rushed out on the road and started driving down the highway. "How far is his house?", i asked breaking the silence. "A 30 minute drive" I sighed loudly making Seth chuckle. Ding Ding my phone rang. I quickly took it out of my pocket and checked it, hoping it would be from Tyler. 

Hi there Riki, or should i call you beautiful? Lol, what did Seth do this time? I'll beat him up if you want to. :D

I blushed at the "beautiful" part. He's soo sweet, I guess Seth noticed my blush and he asked me a question. "Why are you blushing?" Before he answered he parked the car and I quickly got out, trying to avoid the question. He pulled me back in and I  think he forgot about the question. We were silently waiting for Tyler to come, when Seth put his hand on my thighs. I looked up at him but quickly looked down when I saw the slightest movement of him lifting his head up to look at me. 

Tyler came by, and i pushed his hands of my thigh. I need to thank Tyler later, he's a lifesaver I thoughted. He literally jumped out of his car and pulled me into a hug. "God, Tyler have you been working out? Your squeezing the life outta me", I forced my voice to say. He let go and silently murmered a "sorry". 

Seth's P.O.V.

I think I scared her, i thought. Riki and Tyler were hugging each other like crazy.. how close were they? I was pretty jelous of how she feels soo comfortable around him but when shes around me it gets all awkward. We walked inside with me trailing behind Tyler and Riki. His mom greeted me with a hug and his dad greeted me with a handshake. It was nearly dinner because Tyler's house had to be so far away. 

Riki's P.O.V.

I stared at his house it awe. It was like a freaking mansion! I think i stayed in a statue position for a very long time because Seth started worrying. "Are you okay Riki?", he asked. I nodded so he wouldn't worry any longer. Tyler was talking to his parents, i'm pretty sure they were talking about me. Tyler kept stealing glances at me and smiled his trade marking smile. His parents seemed impressed and I heard them say "She is gorgeous?" or something along the lines of that. I know I wasn't suppose to be eavesdropping but it was an urge to. Tyler told Seth to bring me to his room, and Seth obeyed. He picked me up making me squeal. "Drop me down this instance Seth!" I screamed while he was running up the stairs. Once we got to Tyler's room, I repeated " Drop me down this instance Seth", I yelled. "as you insist, Princess." He dropped me down on the bed and I rolled of the bed landing on the hard rock-like floor. I'm pretty sure i hit my head. "That wasn't what I meant Seth!", i groaned in pain. "Your such an airhead", I added. He chuckled. The door flew open revealing Tyler and an worried expression. He looked at me then looked at Seth. 

"DINNER TIME!" Tyler's mom called. I raced my way dowstairs with Tyler following me behind catching me everytime I was going to fall face-forward. Seth chuckled most of the way. I went down and locked the bathroom door behind me. I heard a click-click sound and then found mysef looking at Tyler picking the door knob. I screamed out, "THATS NOT FAIR!". He picked me up bridal style and walked out of the washroom.