Chapter 22

We went in and saw 5 shadows. They all looked so happy and their backs were turned to us. I took my hand out of Tyler's and spoke. 

"Umm you wanted to meet us?", I asked nervously. 

One of them turned around and my jaw hitted the ground. It was Niall from One Direction. 

"Hello mate. Meet my crew, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn."

Niall came up to me and hugged me. I was soo surprised. How is this even possible? I introduced them all and everyone nodded at each other. "And this is my boyfriend, Tyler", I said.

I think I saw Niall pout when I said that, but I wasn't sure. Why would he pout?

We were all dancing to the music and I saw Zayn alone. Without looking back at the others I went to go sit beside him. 

"Hey Zayn, what's up?", I said. 

"Hi Riki. Could I tell you something?" 

"Sure anything, spill it."

He chuckled and answered, "Did you know Niall was in love with you. He used to go on your twitter page all the time. But after you told him you had a boyfriend, it kinda broke his heart."

I stared at him as if he was crazy. "Your joking right? How could someone so famous like ME? Like out of all people he likes ME?!", I said. 

"He acutally liked you. And I know it's crazy. Love works mysteriously." 

This was to much information. I just couldn't say anything else. I walked away to the bar and sat on one of the stools. I tried to just suck this information in, but it just didn't work. 

Niall was soon beside me, chuckling. I saw that Kelly was trying to flirt with Harry, Louis, and Liam. "Hey mate, what's wrong?", he asked. 

"it's nothinng, don't worry bout it.", and with that I headed into the hallway. I slid my back down the wall and hid my head in between my knees.

This can't be happening. Why do these stuff happen to me all the time?