Chapter 27

Tyler's P.O.V. 

I practiced the speech over and over. I swear my head was gonna burst. I scowled and shook my head every time I got something wrong. I even swore. Pretty soon I memorized the speech by heart. 

The day passed pretty quickly. Me and Riki spent the day trying to just hang out with only us. She was soo sweet today. I wonder why. 

Pretty soon we were in the car and I reminded myself the speech. I probably went over it a thousand times already. I was scared as hell and I can't relate to anything right now. All I could think of is the speech or how she'll respond. 

We arrived to our destination. I was nervous and my hands started sweating. I wiped my plam on my jeans and went over to her door to open it for her. She got out and thanked me with a smile. Slowly I got down on one knee and pulled out her hand and gave it a kiss. 

Riki's P.O.V.

What is he doing? He can't propose to me now! I thought. The spot on my hand where he just kissed me were still tingling. Suddenly I turned my attention back on Tyler. He pulled out a velvet box and opened it to reveal a ring. 

"Riki, the first time I layed my eyes on you. I knew you were mine. And I hope it stays that way. At that moment I knew I had a crush on you. But when I had a crush on you, I noticed every single detail about you, no matter how small. And every time you do something for me. I'm always so touched. No matter how simple. I don't find a perfect person to love. But when I do. I see their imperfectness as perfect. If you ever lose me, I promise that you'll regret it. Someday you'll think back and say damn that guy really did liked me. I love you Riki, it's as simple as that. Will you take the honours of marrying me?", Tyler said breathlessly 

I was shocked and my body froze. I didn't know what to do. I was so overwhelmed my eyes were blurry from the tears that were threatning to fall. I threw my arms around his neck and said yes. He let out a sigh of relief as if he was holding his breath in. 

"You know I hate chessy proposals. But this one is okay. I loved it!", I cried. 

Tyler wiped the tears with his thumb. 

"Don't cry. This should be your happy day.", he said. His voice full of love. 

He slid the ring on my left ring finger. After it was there. Underneath the ring was a sharp jabbing pain that shot threw my finger. 

"Ouch." I took off the ring and saw there was a heart bulging out. 

"If you wear the ring long enough and once you take it off. The heart will forever be imprinted on your finger, to represent our love." , he explained. 

I laughed but tryed gto hold the crys in. He walked over to me and gave me a big bear hug. I loved how I felt in his arms. It felt like he was protecting me. I love how he had an effect on me. But I just wish he won't leave tomorrow. 

Seth's P.O.V.

Me and Kelly arrived to our destination to see Tyler and Riki hugging. I felt a pang of jealousy rush threw me. They probably heard our engine shut off cause they broke apart and turned around. The sun was setting and as soon as Riki turned around. Something caught my eye. It sparkled in the sunlight. It was on her finger. 

Was it a ring?!, I thought. 

I walked over and took her hand. On her left ring finger was a ring. I looked up at her shocked. 

"Who gave you the ring.", I glowered. 

Riki flinched and tears were sparking in her eyes. 

"Tyler", she murmered frightned.

"What?! Tyler, What the hell? She is mine!", I yelled making everybody's eyes on us. 

My fingers curled up into a fist. I swung it at Tyler. I hitted him and he stumbled back.

Riki rushed over. Her eyes were piercing red.

"Seth! Get out of here. I love Tyler and i'm going to marry him. Now get the fuck out of here.", she yelled.

My heart shattered at her yelling. Usually this wouldn't happen but she was yelling at me. I walked away and every step my heart broke into more pieces. I just wish she would like me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!! Sorry for not uploading soon. I was sooooooooo busy. ): 

So how did you think of this chapter? I think it was bad. ): 

But just give me your opinion. Anyways Love ya!