Chapter 32

Riki's P.O.V.

"Seth, I have a boyfriend. So get your hands off my waist. I don't like you that way.", I said while attempting to push his hands off. 

Tears were on the edge of running down my face. I knew what he was thinking about and I don't want to betray Tyler. I loved Tyler with all my heart.

Soon, Seth was on top of me. The tears broke, and soon he started kissing me down my neck. "Please Stop Seth!", I yelled. 

I saw Kelly coming in and I gave her pleading eyes. I knew she really didn't like me, but she was like my sister. SHe stomped over to Seth and pulled him off of me. She slapped him and went over to me. 

"Riki, are you okay? I'm sorry for ever being mad at you."

I hugged her, which she returned. "Thanks for helping, and it's okay.", I said while sobbing continuesly into her shirt. 

She comforted me by whispering words into my ear. "It's gonna be okay. Don't worry, he was probably drunk from drinking on the plane"

'What?! He drank on the plane?', I thought, but I ignored it. I'm just happy that Kelly was my friend again. 

I stopped crying and soon started working on cooking again. Kelly was right beside me the whole time. I'm happy she was here for me. 

Kelly's P.O.V.

As soon as I walked out of the shower and changed. I heard some sobbing and I just ignored it. But once I got downstairs, what I saw was scarred inside me. Seth was trying to rape my friend. Yes hse's considered my friend. I was just jealous of her, but that doesn't matter. I stomped over to them and pulled Seth off, while he was standing I slapped him. I went over to Riki and comforted her. Not wanting her to be hurt. After she stopped crying my shirt was soaked. But it was worth it, Riki is now officially my friend again. 

I helped her cook and she smiled at me. I smiled back brightly, whih caused her to chuckled. She was already too hurt, Tyler gone out of her life and now Seth trying to rape her. This is too crazy for me. 

ONE MONTH LATER

Kelly's P.O.V.

She still hasn't recovered from Seth trying to rape her. Everyday she would take a bath and scrub herself till her body was blood red. I got so scared. Seth wasn't recovered too. He was so sorry for trying a stunt like that on Riki. He didn't even remember. 

Today was the day Tyler came back. I knew he was worry-sick for Riki. She hasn't contacted him after that day. She would sleep in my room and cry herself to sleep. It was horrifying for me to see her so hurt. I just hope Tyler could fix her up. 

Riki's P.O.V.

I watched the video me and Tyler made before he left me. I chuckled at how care-free he wa being. It was great to see him again, even if it was just in a video form. Today was the day I got to meet Tyler. I couldn't bear to tell him what happened with Seth and I about a month ago. 

Me, Kelly and Seth were in the car in minutes. I just hope Tyler doesn't suspect anything. 

Tyler's P.O.V. 

I was already at the airport and I was finding them. Soon I spotted the girl. The girl I was engaged with, the girl I fell in love with. I was so happy to see her again. Soon her gaze met mine and she smiled. She had a gorgeous smile. I was soo happy for her. I picked up my bags and ran over to her. I squished her into a big bear hug. She hugged me back. Then it hit me, there was something wrong. Something I missed. She never ran up to hug me. I looked over to Kelly, she had such a concern face it scared me. I knew me and Kelly were gonna have a talk later on. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Good or no???

I'm sorry if it seems like i'm rushing it. :/ but please vote <3