Chapter 28

Tyler's P.O.V.

After Riki started to stop yelling at Seth, he left. I'm pretty sure I saw him pouting or holding a pity-party, but that didn't matter to me. She walked to back to my car and I drove us home. I carried her in and layed her down on the bed. I slid in next to her and soon enough she was cuddling with me. 

I knew Seth was all upset, but I could never stay mad at his. He's like my bro. We've never gotten this far in a fight before. We only ever gotten this far when Riki came into our life. But i'm not blaming her. I just needed time alone to think. I really didn't want to go tomorrow.

Suddenly reality came rushing back to me. I was in for military training tomorrow. I knew I would upset Riki if I told her. I tried my hardest to keep this secret from slipping from my clumsy, loud mouth of mine. 

I started shuffling around on the bed, not trying to wake Riki up. She stirred but soon started cuddling up against my chest. I smiled down at her and gently put my arm around her small waist. I pulled her in closer to me, not wanting to be any farther away from her. 

Riki's P.O.V.

I pretended to be asleep and I peeked a look at Tyler. He was smiling down at me. His eyes twinkled as they caught the moon's reflection from the window. I mentally smiled down. He started pulling me closer and the corners of my mouth twitched. Gosh, i'm such a bad actor. I knew that Tyler would be away for military training. But he wasn't leaving until the afternoon. 

I don't know what I would do without him. It seems like there was no point of living without him. He was just so damn special to me. 

Startled by a strong, loud sound. I looked over and saw that Tyler was snoring in his sleep. I smiled and turned around so I wasn't facing Tyler. I guess Tyler noticed the movement of the bed cause next thing he had his arm around my waist and pulled my back against his chest. My cheeks burned up. 

Tyler's P.O.V.

I knew Riki was awake. I pulled her towards me and I knew her cheeks burned up. I loved how I had such an effect on her. 

I smiled to myself, probably looking like an idiot. Slowly my eyes were drooping and the darkness took over me.