Chapter 13

Tyler's P.O.V. 

I saw Riki slowly fall into a deep sleep. She looked like sleeping beauty right now. I kissed her forehead before carrying her into our bedroom. I tucked her in and turned the lights off while whispering a soft "good night hon"

My phone rang and I qucikly picked up, not trying to wake Riki up

"hello?", i spoke into the phone.

"hey son, it's me, your dad."

"Hi dad, what's up?"

"Well son, I heard you were dating someone and I just want you to know that i'm almost out of the army."

"okay dad, and that's great"

"Could you do me a favour son?"

"course dad. what is it?"

"Well I know your mum loved me and you, and if she found out that I been shot on my arm, she'll freak."

"WHAT?! YOU'VE BEEN SHOT IN THE ARM?"

"yes and i'm dying because of blood lack. but please don't tell your mum this. She'll figure it out once she gets the letter. Again son, I love you and i'll miss you. Hope you live your life well."

He hung up and I started sobbing uncontrollably. How could he just leave me like that? WHY? He was such a good man. What did he do to deserve this?, I yelled to myself. Covering my mouth with a pillow so my voice wouldn't be as loud and so my voice would be muffled. 

Once I woke up in the morning, I was on the floor next to the couch. I guess I fell off the couch while sleeping. I thought about what happened last night and tryed to be strong about it. But as I argue to myself, I know that I'll burst out into tears if someone askes about it. 

~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think of him going into th army? :/ 

Vote and Fan please! Love ya <3