CHAPTER 23

Author's pov

"Sir?" a knocking startled Changmin from doing his works -thinking about Kai-

"Yes, what?" he asks.

"Someone want to meet you, Sir" Changmin look at his secretary confusedly.

"Who is it?" he asks but Jaejoong just smiles meaningly.

"You will be happy to know who is it, Sir" Jaejoong's words makes Changmin more confused. Who is the person? How can that person makes him happy?

"Ask him to come in" eventhough he is still in confusion, he asks Jaejoong to call the person. Jaejoong bows and walks out to call the person.

"How can I help y-

He can't even finish his words after seeing the person. He is totally speechless and of course happy! This is why Jaejoong smiles meaningful at him just now.

"K-Kai?"

Yes! The person is his only son, Kim Jongin! Changmin smiles widely after knowing the person is his son. Although Kai is still looking at him with his common cold face but Kai coming to his office is already the happiest thing ever.

"Have a seat" he invites Kai to sit and the younger sits.

"What is it?" Changmin asks carefully. Kai is still with his expressionless face.

"I'm sorry" after a long silence, finally Kai opens his mouth. That words! The words that totally makes Changmin can't believe it.

"It's not your fault, it's my fault" Changmin try to control his emotions.

"No, I can't do that to you because

Changmin waits for Kai to continue his words. Kai is unsure at first to continue it but seeing his father's face makes him really sure!

because you're my father" Kai finally say it. Changmin's eyes already tearing up. Kai still think he is his father after what he done.

"Jongie"

Kai lift up his head shockly after hearing his father calling that name. His is already teared up.

"Jongie, appa is sorry" Changmin says and smiles. He opens his arms as gesture to hug Kai and without thinking Kai hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry appa! I shouldn't do that to you" Kai says still hugging his father.

"It's okay son, I'm sorry for what have I done to you and eomma" Changmin says and try to calm Kai by stroking his hair softly.

"It's the past, I should forgive you appa" Kai is still crying. He never cry because of this things before. Only two person can make him cry and both of them are persons he really love.

"Does my son in law know you are coming here?" Kai look at his father confusedly. Who is he talking about?

"Son in law?" he asks and that makes Changmin laugh.

"Sehun, he is my son in law right?" Changmin tease Kai and Kai laugh.

"He dont but I want to surprise him, can you help me?" Kai asks.

"Of course, son" Changmin says and smiles widely.

---

"Where is Kai? He doesn't even answer my calls!" Sehun pouts his mouth annoyed. Where is the guy?!

"What if he have any scandals out there?" Sehun is being dramatic. Yes, why not? Kai is handsome, rich and hot! No one can resist his charm. Drama queen -king- !

Before Sehun can start cursing Kai and being dramatic again, he can hear Kai's voice from downstairs.

He quickly run downstairs and see Kai laughing with a person. He doesn't notice who is the person and start to scold Kai.

"Where have you been?!" he asks madly. Kai look at Sehun shockly.

"Why are you not answering my calls?! Where have you been or you have any scandals out there?!" Sehun shouts madly at Kai.

"What?! No! Of course no!" Kai try to explain to the angry Sehun but seeing Sehun's stare really makes him wanna run away.

Before Sehun can continue, a voice suddenly stops both of them.

"I never see Kai is scared of someone like this, you really change him" Changmin says and laugh loudly.

Sehun just notice Changmin is standing beside Kai and look at them fighting-actually just Sehun- just now.

"A-appa?" Sehun still in shock and embarrassed right now!

"Pfftt" Kai is trying so hard to not laugh at Sehun and receive a death glare from him.

"Hehe sorry appa" Sehun laugh awkwardly. "Stupid! How can you don't notice appa is here Oh Sehun?!"

"It's okay Sehunna" Changmin says and pats Sehun's head. Sehun smiles sweetly and suddenly he remembers something.

"You two? Already okay?" Sehun asks shockly and happily. Finally, their relationship is back!

"Yes and thanks to you, bunny" Kai says and pecks a kiss on Sehun's cheek. Sehun hit Kai to remind him that Changmin is still here.

Changmin laugh seeing his son and son in law interaction.

"Appa, let's eat!" Sehun says and smiles until his eyes becomes crescent. He pull Changmin to the dining table leaving Kai alone looking at them.

"Baby! What about me?!" Kai asks shouting.

"You have your own legs right? Just walk here" Sehun asks sarcastic. Kai sigh heavily and follow them to the dining room.

The dinner is going well and nothing happened. Kai is showing his true self towards them and that really makes Sehun happy. Same goes to Changmin.
"So, when you two will get married?" Changmin's question shock both of them. They suddenly stop eating and look at each other.

"Married?" Kai asks.

"Yes married, you two won't be like this forever right?" Changmin says.

"B-but Sehun is still studying" Kai try to find reasons. Sehun just keep silent.
"Sehun will graduate later right? So it's not a problem"

"Yes but Sehun still not ready right?" Kai says and look at Sehun hoping the guy will nod his head but Sehun just look at Kai with a painful look.

"I'm full" Sehun says shortly and walks away leaving the father and son looking at him weirdly.

"Jongie, you know why appa ask you about this?" Changmin says to break the silence after Sehun's leaving.

"Why?"

"Because Sehun really loves you and appa know that you love him too right?" Changmin says and smiles calmly.

"Of course I love him! I just don't sure if he's ready to marry" Kai try to explain. Of course he want to marry Sehun! That's his biggest wish and dream.

"Appa understand, but Sehun might misunderstand, he will think that you don't want to marry him" Changmin says and try to calm Kai.

"I will try to talk to him, appa" Kai finally says. He really need to settle these things and maybe he will propose Sehun.

--

Hiii! Updated💕 hope you like it and oh pls follow my friend's acc _Scarlett_Violet_💕 thank youuuu