CHAPTER 14

Author's pov

"Everything is ready for the party tonight, Master" Chanyeol says to Kai. Kai nods his head understand.

"Any news about those jerks?" Kai asks. Chanyeol shakes his head. "No, Master"

"One more thing, prepare the things to end up business line with Lee Ent. We will finish it tonight" Chanyeol nods understand. He then ask Kai's permission to go. Kai nods and ask Chanyeol to go. Chanyeol bows and walks out.

"We'll see tonight, jerk~" Kai says alone and smirks creepily. He then finish his work and go home to meet his Sehun.

"Master!" Kai turn around after hear someone calling him. He can see Lay running towards him. He stops and wait for Lay to talk.

"We've got him!" Lay's words make Kai pulls a scary smirk. He ask Lay to bring him there.

"You can't run away from me" he thought. He follows Lay to the place.

The driver opens the door for Kai. Kai gets in the car and ask the driver to go to the place. The driver obeys his boss order and speed up there.

"No one can mess with me"

-----------------------------------------------------------

The luxury car arrives at a big and scary house. The driver park the car in the secret garage. Kai walks out from the car.

He walks into the house and can hear someone's shouting. He keep walking with Lay following behind him.

"Master" Chanyeol is already there. He and the other guys bow to Kai. Kai walks towards them and look around.

"Where's he?" he asks straight forward.

"Bring him out!" Chanyeol orders the guards to bring the guy out. Soon, he can see a tall guy struggling in his mens' holdings.

"LET ME GO, YOU BASTARD!" the guy keep shouting loudly doesn't notice Kai is standing in front of him.

"Hi Cho Kyuhyun" Kai says and makes the guy stops. He slowly lift his head after hearing the familiar voice. He look at Kai shockly.

"Y-you? K-kim J-Jongin?" he says afraidly. Kai stares at him coldly. He walks step by step towards Kyuhyun and makes the guy trembles with fear.
"What do you want?" Kyuhyun asks carefully. Kai stops in front of him and pulls his face up.

"I want you to die!" Kai smiles teasingly after saying that. He takes a few steps back and

Bugh! Bugh! Bugh! Bugh!

He punch the guy in front of him hardly until the guy become weak. He spits up his face. Lastly, he take out his gun and points at Kyuhyun's face.

"Any last words, Kyuhyun?" Kai asks and stares at him.

"W-why? W-what have I done?" Kyuhyun asks weakly. He can't feel his body anymore.

"Didn't I tell you already, Cho Kyuhyun? No one mess up with ME and whoever works with Lee Siwon will be killed!" Kai shoots the guy in front of him. The guy falls down tragically. Kai keeps his gun and walks away from the dead body.

"You know what to do with him right?" Chanyeol and Lay nod understand. Kai walks away while cleaning his hands from blood.

"Jerk! Wasting my time!" Kai mumblings alone. He walks towards his car and drives home.

-

"Where's Nini~" Sehun pouts his lips. He's so upset. He has been waiting for Kai and the guy doesn't show up yet.