CHAPTER 22

Author's pov

Knock knock

A maid comes in the room and bows to Kai.

"What do you want?" Kai asks. Sehun hit Kai to warn him to talk properly.

"Someone wanna meet you, Master" the maid says and walks out leaving both of them confused.

"Who is it?" Sehun asks Kai but the guy just shakes his head. He really don't have any idea who is that.

"I will come back later" Kai says and peck Sehun's lips before going out to meet the person.

Kai head up to the living room and see someone sitting on the sofa.

"Do you want to me-

Kai can't continue his words after seeing the person. He quickly change his shock expression to his common cold face.

"What do you want?" Kai asks coldly and look at the person. The person just sigh heavily after seeing Kai's interaction towards him.

"I want to meet you, Kai" Changmin, the guy just trying to send his painful though his the eye contact but Kai doesn't get it. The guy just still looking at him expressionless.

"For what?" Kai really miss his father to be honest but the past still haunts him and that's why he still mad at his father.

"Have a seat first, son" Kai smirks secretly after hearing the word 'son'

"Son? Tsk!" Kai's thought.

"How are you, Kai?" Changmin try to make a conversation with Kai but seems like the guy doesn't like it.

"Like you see, still alive" Changmin sigh slowly, he knows Kai is still mad at him after what happened in the past and he's trying to fix it.

"You said you know me so well Mr Kim, just straight to the point" Kai says still with his expressionless face.

"I'm sorry" Changmin says softly. Kai look at him weirdly.

"I know you are mad at me because of what happened" Changmin look at Kai with painful look.

"Great if you already know" Kai replies coldly.

"Kai, I'm sorry please-

"You leave us like that! You don't even care about us! About me, about eomma!" Kai says and Changmin silent.

"After eomma pass away you still busy with your work! You leave me alone without anyone" Kai says while holding up his tears.

"Kai-

"Kai? What happened?" before Changmin can finish his words, Sehun suddenly come towards them.

"Hunnie, stay in the room" Kai try to ask Sehun to leave them. He doesn't want Changmin to say anything to Sehun.

"B-but, why?" Sehun asks carefully. He can see Kai's eyes already tearing up. Looks like Kai is holding up his tears.

"Just stay!" Kai higher his speaking tone. Sehun look at Kai afraidly. Kai is so mad right now.

"Sehun?" Changmin suddenly says after long silent making Kai shock.

"How do you know his name?" Kai says confusedly.

"Of course I know about my son in law" Changmin says calmly. For other sons, this might be a great thing but for Kai it's a horrible thing because Changmin might ask someone to spy Sehun.

"Leave us alone! Don't you ever dare to disturb my life!" Kai says. He's not being rude but he's so mad right now.

"Kai-

"Yes you are my father but I will never think you are my father after what happened my mother" Kai says and turn around leaving the painful Changmin.

"I'm sorry...... Mr Kim" Kai says and and walks away to his room leaving Changmin.

Changmin slowly fell down after hearing what Kai says. Sehun quickly help him to stay up.

"It's okay Sehun, go to him he needs you" Changmin doesn't want anything worse happen if Kai see this.

"But appa-

"Go Sehun, I'm okay" Changmin pull a fake smile. Sehun just nods his head and walk away to his room.

"Appa is sorry, Jongie" Changmin says with a painful look. He slowly stand up and walks away leaving his son's mansion. He needs some time alone.

"Kai?" Sehun slowly opens the door and see Kai is sitting on the bed.

Sehun walks slowly towards Kai and hold his hand making Kai lift up his head. Kai look at Sehun with already teary eyes. Sehun never see Kai like this.

"I'm sorry, Sehunnie" Kai hugs Sehun tightly. Sehun smiles and hugs him back.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong" Sehun says.

"Because of him, I shouldn't let him meet you" Sehun know who is Kai talking about. He shakes his head.

"No, you shouldn't say that" Sehun's words makes Kai look at him confusedly.

"Yes he deserve that! I will never forgive him"

"Kai" Sehun calls Kai softly.

"He is your father, you can't do that" Sehun says and stares at Kai deeply.

"But-

"Kai, you are so lucky because you still have your father who really loves you"

"Loves me? He loves me?" Kai asks confusedly.

"Yes of course, promise me you will forgive him"

"I don't know" Kai look away avoiding Sehun's gaze. Sehun sigh and pull Kai's face to look at him.

"I love you" Sehun says and kiss Kai's plump lips. Kai is shock because this is the first time Sehun kiss him first but he enjoy it.

"I love you too"

---

"Kai" Kai lift his head after hearing Sehun calls his name.

"Yes, baby?"

"Ermmm, I think I should tell you this" Kai confused. What is Sehun going to tell him.

"What is it?" he asks. Sehun bites his lips nervously. He hopes Kai doesn't mad at him.

"About your father" hearing that makes Kai stare at Sehun.

"What do you mean? What have he done to you?!" Kai is going to be mad before Sehun stops him.

"No! He didn't do anything to me!"

"Then what?" Kai asks. Sehun take a deep breath before telling Kai.

"I met your father a few days ago" Sehun finally say it!

"For what?" Sehun tells Kai everything about it. Kai nods understand.

"You are not mad at me right?" Sehun licks his lips nervously. He is so afraid.

"Why should I mad at you?" Kai says that and grins teasingly. Sehun pouts his lips cutely.

"Haish! I thought you are mad at me!" Sehun says and look away. Kai hugs Sehun tightly and pecks his cheek.

"How can I do that if you keep making this cute face?" Sehun blushes.

Kai keep teasing Sehun and end up getting hit by Sehun.

"Maybe Sehun is right, I should forgive him" Kai silently thought maybe this is the right time for him to forgive his appa.

--

Hiii! Don't forget to vote and comment 💕