CHAPTER 12

Author's pov

"Good morning, Madam" Tao greets Sehun and bows. Sehun gives him a sweet smile and greet him back.

"Good morning, Tao"

"Should we go now, Madam?" Tao asks and receives a nod from Sehun. They walk to their class with Tao walking behind Sehun.

"Hey, Sehun~" Taemin suddenly stands in front of him blocking Sehun and Tao from walking. Tao look at him with a death stare while Taemin only look at him with a tease look.

"What do you want?" Sehun asks coldly. Taemin and his gang laugh teasingly after hearing the cold tone from Sehun.

"Our Sehun is a brave boy already~" Jonghyun tease Sehun and they laugh again. Tao is ready to finish them before Sehun stops him.

"It's okay Tao, let's go" Sehun try to control himself and ask Tao to leave the jerks alone.

"I'm going to finish them, Madam" Tao says and walks towards Taemin. Sehun quickly stops him.

"No Tao, dont" Sehun says softly.

"Madam, this is Master's order" Tao is ready to walk away before Sehun's words stops him.

"No Tao! This is an order!" Sehun says with a high tone making Tao shock. He then only sigh and continue walking. Sehun smiles and walks towards his class.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"When will you start making Kim Jongin yours?" Key's question stops Taemin from drinking his water. He then look at him with a smirk.

"My parents will be invited to Kim Corp's annual party and of course Kim Jongin will be there" Taemin says. Jonghyun and Key wait for Taemin to tell his plans.

"I will start my mission there" Taemin says that with a tease smirk. Jongin and Key look at each other confusedly.
"But how?"

"Maybe I will seduced him?" Taemin replies and receiving agree nod from his gang.

"Just wait and see, Oh Sehun!"

--

"Master, Taemin planned to seduce you at the company's annual party" Chanyeol gives Kai the reports. Kai smirks and grins teasingly.

"Let him enjoy his happy time first before I destroy them"

"Master, do you want to end the business relationship with Lee Ent?" Chanyeol asks. Kai shakes his head.

"No let them be happy first, I will ask you soon" Chanyeol bows to his master and walk out from Kai's office.
"We'll see how long can this be" Kai says alone and smirks. While he's busy with work, he received a text message from his baby bunny.

Baby bunny;
Nini~ are you going to pick me up? :"3

Kai smiles after reading the text, he replies the text and quickly go out from his office to pick up his Sehun.

Sehun smiles after receiving the text from Kai.

Nini Hyung;
I will be there soon, baby:* wait for me~

He keeps his phone and waits for Kai. He look at Tao beside him.

"Tao, you are working with Kai?" Sehun asks him making the taller guy look at him. He then nods his head.

"Yes, Madam"

"What's your opinion about him?" Sehun really curious. He wanna know how is Kai when he's working as a mafia.

"He's perfect!" Tao replies making Sehun confused. Tao then continue taking after looking at Sehun confusion.

"He's strong, brave and heartless, I wanna be like him. He teach me how to be a perfect guy and he's kind, Madam" Tao ends his talk and look at Sehun. Sehun nods his head slowly and smiles.

"Yes, he is a kind man" he says.

"Sehunna! I'm here~" Sehun turn around and look at Kai with a wide smile. He runs towards Kai and hugs him tightly.

"How's your day, Madam?" Kai asks teasingly. He strokes Sehun's soft hair.
"Good, how about you Master?" Sehun asks and bows making Kai wanna kiss him because of the cuteness.

"Not good without you" Kai says and makes Sehun blushes. He rolls his eyes to hide his shyness.

"Can you help me?" Kai suddenly asks Sehun after they get into the car. Sehun nods his head and smiles.

"I need to buy some stuff, can you help me?" Kai smiles after seeing Sehun's eyes already shining happily. He nods his head quickly making Kai laugh.

"What do you want to buy, Kai?" Sehun walks while holding Kai's hand. They really suits each other and makes them looks like a sweet couple.

"Help me to choose the right tuxedo for me" Kai answers and pulls Sehun into a shop. Sehun follows Kai and sits after Kai asked him to.

Kai walks towards a worker there and talk something to her. Sehun pouts after seeing the woman smiles sweetly at Kai. He's jealous of course!

"Hey Hunna" Sehun look away after Kai calls him. Kai seems confused, he then remembered about just now and smiles.

"My baby is jealous huh?" Kai pinch Sehun's chubby cheeks and peck a kiss.

"No, I'm not!" Sehun still pouts his mouth cutely. Kai couldn't handle himself. He pulls Sehun's face and kiss the pouty lips. He kiss him deeper making Sehun moan.

"I only love you, baby" Kai says and kiss the lips again. He asks Sehun to wait for him while he will choose the tuxedo.

Sehun waits for Kai with playing his handphone. He receives a text from Baekhyun.

Baekkie Hyung;
Sehunnie~ How are you?

Sehun smiles excitedly after reading the text. He replies the text fastly.

Hunnie bunny;
I'm fineeee hyungie:3 how are you?

Baekhyun smiles after receiving it. He really miss his dongsaeng so muchhh:")

Baekkie Hyung;
I'm good:) where are you now?

Hunnie bunny;
I'm with Kai, he asked me to accompany him

Baekhyun can imagine Sehun already pouting his lips right now. He will surely pinch him if he's here. He send a reply to Sehun after hearing someone calls him.

Baekkie Hyung;
Hunnie, hyung have to go now:"3 take care ily:*

Hunnie bunny;
Okay hyungie:"3 byeee

"Sehunna" Sehun lift his head after hearing Kai's voice calling his name. He stares at Kai shockly.

Kai looks so handsome with the black tuxedo. He looks stunning in the outfit. Sehun didn't realise he keep staring at Kai with a gaping mouth.

"Hunna~ do I look bad?" Kai's question startled him. He quickly shakes his head.

"No! You look so handsome!" Kai smiles after hearing Sehun's words. He sits beside his boyfriend and stares at him.

"Thank you, baby" he says. Sehun nods and kiss Kai's lips quickly. Kai is shock to receive the sudden kiss. He look at Sehun and the guy already covers his face shyly.

He pulls Sehun's face and kiss the lips deeply ignoring the workers looks t them jealously.

--
Hiii, how's the story going? Hope you like it🌸💘