HEARTLESS MAFIA SEQUEL

"MOMMY! MOMMY!" a little kid is running quickly towards his mommy. He hugs the mommy and hide from the taller man.

"What is it, Taeoh?" Sehun, the mommy asks the the little kid, Taeoh.

"Daddy keep disturbing me, mommy~" Taeoh says and pouts his mouth while looking at the man who's already laughing loudly.

Kim Taeoh, Sehun and Kai first child. His face is exactly like his father, the kissable lips, soft eyes and tan skin.

"Kai, stop it" Sehun says and stares at Kai intimately. Kai smiles awkwardly and walks towards them.

"Good morning, baby" Kai says and pecks a kiss on Sehun's lips.

"Kai~ Taeoh is here" Sehun says and pinch Kai's waist making the husband shouts painfully.

"Good morning, daddy's son" Kai says and kiss Taeoh's chubby cheek.

"Good morning, daddy" Taeoh says and kiss his daddy's cheek.

"You are not going to work today?" Sehun asks and look at his husband.

"No, I promised Taeoh to have fun today" Kai says and Sehun nods understand.

"Thank you, mommy" Taeoh says and start to eat his food. Kai and Sehun smile looking at their son.

-

Kim Family are at the park now. Having a good time as a happy family. The family is perfect. The handsome father, beautiful mother and cute little child.

"Mommy, buy Taeoh an ice cream~" Taeoh says and shoot an aegyo to the mom. Sehun giggles and nods.

"Daddy~ buy us ice creams" Sehun says to Kai with a cute face. Kai kisses his wife once and asks them to wait.

Suddenly Taeoh see a family with two kids. He can see the brother is playing with his baby sister. Taeoh pouts his lips.

"Why, Tae?" Kai asks seeing his son sad face.

"Daddy, Taeoh want something" Taeoh says.

"What is it?" Kai asks. He's confused. Why suddenly Taeoh want to ask him for something. While Sehun just look at both of them.

"Taeoh want a baby brother"

Silent..

Kai and Sehun look at each other shockly. Well, that's not a problem remembering that Taeoh is already grown up and needs a friend.

For Kai it's a golden opportunity and he will never let it go. But for Sehun it's a danger warning cause you guys surely understand right? but at last, he will still enjoy it.

"Sure Taeoh, daddy will give you a brother" Kai says and smirks secretly to Sehun.

"Yeay! Daddy is the best!" Taeoh says and hugs both of his parents. Sehun smiles.

"Taeoh-ya!!" Suho shouts after he see the little boy. Taeoh look at the person before shouting too and hugs them.

"How's my boy doing?" Baekhyun says and hugs Taeoh tightly.

"Wanna follow us? We're going to the playground" Suho asks the little guy. Taeoh think a while before turning around and look at Kai with a hoping look.

"Yes, but be a good boy" Kai says and Taeoh jump happily.

"Be a good boy and listen to them okay?" Sehun says and kisses his son. Taeoh nods and pecks a kiss on Sehun's cheek.

"Bye mommy and daddy! Don't forget to give me the brother!" Taeoh shouts and waves at his parents.

Suddenly an arm hugs Sehun's waist and we already know who is it.