CHAPTER 13

Author's pov

"What are we doing here?" Key asks Taemin confusedly. They are currently at the mall after Taemin ask them to follow him.

"Find the perfect outfit for me" Taemin's answer make them more confused. They look at him with a questioning look.

"For the annual party, dude" Taemin rolls his eyes after seeing his friends reaction. He continues searching for the outfit when suddenly Jonghyun startled him.

"Taemin-ah, isn't that Sehun and Kim Jongin?" Jonghyun asks and look at the two people. They can see Sehun and Kai are holding each other hands and laughing together.

"Tsk! Let him be, Kim Jongin will be mine soon~" Taemin smirks and look at the perfect couple with a disgusting look.

-

"Nini~ I'm hungry" Sehun pouts his lips and look at Kai cutely. Kai giggles handsomely and pats the younger.

"Let's go eat something" Kai says and walks with their hands still holding each other.

"What do you want, Hunnie?" Kai asks after they arrived at the restaurant. Sehun look at the menu confusedly. He doesn't even understand what's on the menu.

"Erm, anything same like you?" Sehun answers with a sweet smile. Kai nods and order the same thing for Sehun.

"Kai, do you usually come here?" Sehun suddenly asks while looking around the expensive and elegant restaurant.

"Yes, this restaurant belongs to my family" Kai's answer makes Sehun shock. "Kai is soooo rich!" he thought.

"Soon it will be yours too~" Kai says teasingly. Sehun blushes hard and pouts his mouth.

Soon, their food came. Sehun look at the food excitedly. He started eating and leaving Kai staring at him.

"Eat slowly, baby" Kai says and smiles. Sehun nods and continues eating. Kai shakes his head and eats his food.

After eating, they decided to walk around the mall. They walk pass by the toy shop. Suddenly, Sehun stops in front of the shop and look at the big rilakkuma bear with shiny eyes.

"What is it, bunny?" Kai stops when Sehun suddenly stops. He look at Sehun and see the guy is staring at the rilakkuma bear. He smiles.

"Do you want it?" Kai asks Sehun. Sehun look at Kai with a wide smile. He nods excitedly.

"Can you buy it for me, nini?" Sehun look at Kai cutely and pouts his mouth.

"What will I get if I buy it for you?" Kai smiles teasingly. Sehun pouts and thinks. He then walks closer to Kai and

Chup~

He kiss Kai's plum lips and cover his face shyly. Kai still shock and touch his lips. He doesn't expect this.

"Baby?" Kai calls Sehun but the guy still hiding his red face. Kai pulls his faces and kiss the tiny lips deeply. Sehun happily reply the kiss.

"Let's go" Kai pulls Sehun's hand into the shop after the long kiss. Sehun still embarrassed about the incident. He just follow Kai .

"Which one do you want?" he asks. Sehun points at the giant rilakkuma bear excitedly forgetting the things happen just now.

"I wanna buy that one" Kai says to the worker there. The worker quickly pack the bear.

"They will send it later" Kai says and Sehun nods happily. He kiss Kai's cheek and hug his hand. The couple goes out of the shop and continue walking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Chanyeol-ah!" a voice startled Chanyeol from doing his work. He turn around and see Baekhyun smiling at him. He smiles back.

"Hi Baek!" he says. The shorter guy sits beside him.

"How are you?" Baekhyun asks.

"I'm not good without you" Chanyeol's words successfully makes Baekhyun blush. Baekhyun look away to hide his blushing face. Meanwhile the tall guy is laughing handsomely.

"I miss Sehun" Baekhyun change the subject and try to look calm in front of him. Chanyeol look at him and nods.

"I understand" he says.

"I never thought Master will fall for Sehun" Baekhyun says again.

"But I know, they are made for each other" Baekhyun smiles at the end and makes his beautiful eyes form a crescent.

"Yes, they are" Chanyeol smiles until his white teeth shown. He stares at Baekhyun and realise the guy in front of him is so beautiful!

Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol too after the guy keep staring at him. They don't realise they are getting closer and closer and

Chupp~

They kiss each other lovely. Chanyeol tilt his head to make their kiss deeper. He pulls Baekhyun's closer by hugging his waist. Baekhyun hug Chanyeol's neck and enjoy the kiss they made.

Both of them closes their eye enjoying the kiss. Chanyeol shoves his tongue into Baekhyun's mouth making the guy moans. Baekhyun hits Chanyeol's  chest and they broke the long kiss.

They breath heavily in front of each other face. Chanyeol can see how pretty Baekhyun is and Baekhyun can see how handsome Chanyeol is.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Sehunnie, we're home" Kai says but Sehun doesn't respond. Kai look beside him and see Sehun already sleeping soundly. He smiles and gets out of the car.

He opens the door and carries the big baby into his house. He asks the maids to bring the things and they obey their Master's order.

"Cute" he kiss Sehun's pinky lips and makes the guy disturbed in his sleep. The maids hold themselves to not shout hysterically after seeing the interaction between their Master and Madam.

He slowly put Sehun on his bed and cover him with the blanket. He kiss Sehun's forehead and says good night.
They slowly hugs each other tightly and falls asleep.

"I love you, bunny"

"I love you too, Nini"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"OMGG DID YOU SEE THAT?!" Lisa shouts excitedly after seeing the interaction between their Master and Madam. She really can't handle herself to not shout.

"Yassss! Yassss! They are so sweet!" Yeri also feels excited after seeing them.

"Shut your mouth or Master will be mad" Irene suddenly comes and try to stop the two girls from shouting. They can be killed if they disturb the Master's sleep.

"Sorry, Irene-ssi" Lisa and Yeri smiles awkwardly. They both walks away from the angry Irene.

"That's so close" Lisa sigh of relief.

"Yes, if Master hear this we-

"SHUT UP BEFORE I FIRED YOU" Kai's loud voice cuts Yeri from continue taking. She is shook af right now.

Lisa and Yeri quickly runs away. They are so shock and afraid after hearing Kai's shouting just now.

"I've told you" Irene smiles teasingly after saying that making both of them wanna choke her.

--
Hi! Don't forget to vote and comment💝 also read my new story My Badboy ;3