CHAPTER 3

Kai's pov

After the incident, I decided to stay in the car before going back to the office.
While I'm busy with my phone, I see a guy fixing his hair and pouting. He probably doesn't notice me. I keep looking at him. Just one word

He's so beautiful!

His sparkly eyes, pinkish lips ugh I want kiss that lips. Everything about the guy is so beautiful! I take a quick photo of him quietly.

Without realising, I started to pull a smirk and call someone.

"Chanyeol, I have a work for you"

"Yes, master"

I end up the call and starts the engine, speeding up to my office.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What do I need to do, master?" Chanyeol ask.

"I need you to find informations about this guy" Kai answers and show Sehun's photo.

"Alright, master" Chanyeol bow down to his master and go away.

"Why do I want to know about him?" Kai ask himself. He don't know why, he feels like he need to protect the guy.

Author's pov

"ARGHH!" Sehun shouts loudly hoping there's anybody will listen to it. He fell down after receiving a hard punch.

Without letting Sehun rest, the guy started to pull Sehun's collar again and

BUGH

A punch hit Sehun's beautiful face again. Sehun look at them with a pity look while they look at him with a satisfied look.

"T-taemin, I'm sorry please let me go" Sehun says softly, he look so horrible right now.

Taemin look at Sehun with a disgusting face. "Why would I let you go? Seeing you being tortured like this is my happiness" he says arrogantly.

Before Taemin can land his hand on Sehun again, Key stops him. "Enough,bro! He can die"

Taemin look back at Sehun and smirk. They leave Sehun alone and walks away.

"Hiks why my life must be like this?" Sehun started to cry. He stand up slowly and walk home alone.

What will happen to Sehun next? and why do Kai ask Chanyeol to search for Sehun??? I will update soon and don't forget to vote and comment🌹