CHAPTER 20

Author's pov

"Nini~ Wake up~" Sehun whines asking Kai to wake up from his sleep. Kai doesn't respond to Sehun and that makes the guy mad. Sehun still thinking how to wake the lazy guy now.

He then smiles meaningly after he got an idea. He is totally sure Kai will wake up after this.

"Kaiihh Ahh~" as expected, Kai quickly wakes up shockly. He look at Sehun beside him with a confused look.

"What?" he asks confusedly. But Sehun just keep laughing until the older guy feels annoyed. Kai shuts Sehun's mouth with a deep kiss and makes the younger feels shock.

"Teasing me, bunny?" Kai asks with his deep voice making Sehun startled. Sehun try to push him away but Kai pulls him tighter.

"No, I'm just waking you up" Sehun says. "That's the only way to wake you up"

"Yes I'm awake and my lil bro also" Kai says with a seduce voice and lead Sehun's hand to his crotch. Sehun can feel something hard there. He quickly look away avoiding Kai's lust gaze.

"K-kai, this is still early" Sehun try to stop Kai but it is too late. Kai already kiss his milky neck.

"I miss you, bunny"

"Ninihhh~ I miss you too~" Sehun try his best to hold his moan but his fucking voice can't be handle.

Kai slowly unbuttons Sehun's shirt and reveals the milky white chest and the pinky nipples. Kai lick his lips after seeing that. He wipes the flat tummy and makes Sehun shiver.

"Kai~" Sehun's whining startled Kai. He look up and see Sehun's face already becoming red and sexy. He kiss that lips and deeper the kiss. His hand slowly play with the tiny nipples making Sehun shock in the kiss.

"Nini~ Please~" Sehun asks Kai. He can't hold himself anymore.

"Please what?" Kai asks teasingly making Sehun annoyed. He then unzips his own pants and pull down his underwear. "Ohh Kaiihh~" Sehun hold his tiny junior and started to rub it making himself shivering. Kai look at him shockly and quickly remove his hand and makes Sehun pouts his mouth.

"What are you doing?" Kai asks coldly.
"What else? You don't want to do it right?" Sehun says and want to hold it again but Kai large hand quickly stops him. Before Sehun can say anything, Kai hold the tiny thing making Sehun shock.

"Call me daddy and I will do anything" Kai tease Sehun.

"Daddy~ Do it please~" Sehun whines and that makes Kai smiles teasingly.

"Like this?" Kai large hand suddenly rubs Sehun's junior and makes Sehun moans loudly.

"Daddyyhh~"

Kai leaves Sehun for a while and makes the younger shock. Kai unzips his own pants and turn around. He see Sehun already playing with himself.

"Daddyyhh~ Do you want me?" Sehun seduce Kai with a seducing look and makes the guy overlaps him inpatiently.

"I want you so bad, babyyh" Kai pulls down his underwear and Sehun is shock to see the big and long thing standing in front of his face.

Kai opens his legs widely and push his big junior inside Sehun. "Daddyhh!!" Sehun moans loudly as Kai goes deep in his hole.

"Babyyhh~" Kai says and goes even deeper into Sehun's hole.

They shouts together at the end and takes a deep breath after the long activity.

"Hey don't sleep now" Kai says as he see Sehun slowly closing his eyes.

"But I'm tired" Sehun says and already closes his eyes and falls sleep. Kai smiles seeing Sehun. He carry the guy into the bathroom and bath him. After that, he slowly put Sehun on his bed and cover him with the blanket.

"Master, should I send the food to your room" Lisa asks Kai. Kai only shakes his head and asks Lisa to go. The girl bows and walks out of the room.

"Sleep well, bunny" Kai says slowly and peck a kiss on his lips. Soon, he falls asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jaejoong, do you get it?" Changmin asks his right hand. Jaejoong nods and gives the guy all the things.

"Kai is seen with a guy, I think the guy has something special with him because the way Kai treats him is different from other people"

Changmin look at Sehun's photo. Suddenly, he smiles softly after hearing that. "Finally you meet someone, my son" Changmin says and asks Jaejoong to go.

"I know you are the one for my son, Oh Sehun" Changmin says and still looking at Sehun's photo.

-

"Where's hyungie~" Sehun pouts his lips. He have been waiting for Suho and Baekhyun for half an hour but both of them still doesn't show up.

"Oh Sehun?" someone suddenly calls Sehun's name. Sehun turn around and see a middle aged man smiling at him.
"Yes, who are you?" Sehun asks carefully. Who knows this guy is a kidnapper and will kidnap him to sell him to-

"I'm Kim Changmin, finally I meet you" Changmin says and smiles calmly making Sehun doesnt think this guy is a kidnapper.

"Can we talk for a while?" Sehun look at him unsure, he just keep silent.

"This is an important thing" Sehun finally nods his head after Changmin says that.

"What do you want to talk about?" Sehun can see Changmin breath in and sigh heavily.

"This is about Kai" Sehun look at him confusedly. How can this guy know Kai? What's his relationship with Kai?
Seeing Sehun's confuse face makes Changmin smiles before saying the word that shock Sehun.

"I'm his father"

"Kai's father?" Sehun asks still in shook. Changmin nods.

"What do you want from me?" Sehun asks afraidly. He's afraid if Changmin might mad at him because be with his son.

"Don't worry, I just want to tell something" Sehun sigh of relief.

"Please take care of my son, he's still my son even if he hates me" Changmin says slowly. Sehun really understand. He knows what had happened to Kai and his father.

"I will Mr Kim, don't worry"

"Call me appa Sehun, you will be my son in law right?" Changmin says teasingly. Sehun blushes and makes Changmin laugh.

"Yes, appa"

"But can you help me to fix our relationship?" Changmin asks hoping Sehun will help him and Sehun nods agree. He will make sure Kai and his father will be like before.

--

"Hunnie? Why are you late?" Sehun shock to see Kai standing in front of him with a suspicious look.

"Sorry Nini~ I met someone just now" Sehun says and hugs Kai. Kai carry the big baby and look at him confusedly.

"Who?"

"Hyungie~" Sehun says. He won't tell Kai he just met his father right? This is not the right time yet.

Kai nods and kiss the younger lips.

"Kai~ Hungry" Sehun says and makes Kai grins.

--

Hiii! Sorry for the late update bcs im on my exam week so I can't update too much:"( don't worry I will be back soon💖