CHAPTER 9

Author's pov

Sehun wake up from his long sleep and look beside him. He can see Kai is sleeping peacefully. He wake up slowly try not to disturb Kai's sleep. He smiles seeing the older guy sleeping soundly on his bed and walks towards the bathroom to take a shower.

After getting ready, he look at Kai and the handsome guy still sleeping on his bed. Sehun doesn't want to wake him up so, he just slowly opens the door and goes out.

"Good morning noona~" Sehun says and smiles sweetly at the maid.

"Good morning too, Madam" Irene, the maid smiles back at the sweet guy and bow to him.

"We already prepared the breakfast for you, Madam" Irene says still bowing to Sehun and makes Sehun feels awkward.

"T-thank you, noona" Sehun smiles and walks towards the table. He invites Irene to join him too but Irene reject it slowly.

"It's okay, Madam" Irene keeps saying that and successfully makes Sehun pouts his lips. He finally eats his breakfast with a sulky face. Irene look at him with a smile. "you're so lucky Master" she thought.

At the same time, Kai is already awake, he slowly opens his eyes and doesn't found Sehun by his side. He started to panick and keep calling his name. "Sehun? Bunny? Where are you?" he's afraid Sehun might leave him after what happened yesterday, he doesn't want the same thing happened to him again.

"Where's Kai? He supposed to-

"SEHUUUNNN!! OH SEHUUNN!!" before Sehun can finish his word, he hears Kai's shouting from his room. Without wasting any time, he runs to Kai's room.

Brakk! Pangg!

He can hear the broken glass sound. He quickly opens the door and shock seeing the room! The room is completely a mess! He can see Kai sitting on the bed and looks at him with a scary stare.

"Where did you go?" Kai's cold and deep voice startled Sehun. He braves himself and walks towards Kai.

"I just go to the kitchen, I'm hungry" Sehun already standing in front of Kai with the older guy staring at him. Kai stops staring and slowly pull Sehun into a hug.

"Don't leave me alone" he says softly. Sehun is so confused, what happened to Kai?

"I won't leave you, Nini" Sehun says while stroking Kai's hear. Kai look up with a confused look. He just heard Sehun calls him Nini?

"Nini?" Kai asks.

"Yes, Jongin, Jonginnie, Nini~" Sehun says with excitement. Kai look at him with a grins on his face. He pecked a kiss making the younger blushed.

Their face slowly becomes closer until they can feel their breath on each other face. They started to close their eyes and the lips meet. Kai kiss Sehun deeply and slowly push him to lay down on the bed. Sehun's hand slowly hugs Kai's neck and push Kai to a deeper kiss. Kai breaks the kiss and moves to Sehun's milky neck. He kiss Sehun's neck.

"Ahh~" Sehun couldn't handle his moan. He push Kai's head to kiss his neck. Kai still enjoying the neck kiss and strokes Sehun's tummy making the younger feels more.

Knock knock!

The knocking sound startled them from their 'activity'. Kai forcedly stand up and walks towards the door. He opens the door and see his right man already there.

"What?!" he asks annoyingly. Lay can see his boss appearance now. Messy hair and clothes. He can already guess what happened.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Master but you need to go to the office now" Lay says and bows making the Master sigh heavily.

"I will be there in 30 minutes" Kai replies and closes the door. He turns back and can see his bunny still blushed with the incident just now.

"Hey, bunny I need to go to the office now" Kai says while looking at him. Sehun look back with a shy look.

"O-okay,  take care" Sehun's face still red remembering what he had done with Kai.

"I love you" Kai says and kiss Sehun's tiny lips.

"I love you too" Sehun replies.

Kai goes out with a smirk after whispering something to Sehun. Sehun buries his face with the pillow to hide his shyness after hearing Kai's words.

"We will continue later, baby~"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Taemin-ah, what should we do now?" Jonghyun suddenly asks Taemin, they are currently at Taemin's mansion right now. They are very confused how can a bad boy like Tao respect the nerd the Sehun.

"Kim Jongin" only that guy can help them to destroy Sehun.

"What do you want to do with him?" Key finally opens his mouth after hearing the familiar name. He really don't have any idea.

"I will make him fall in love with me and can easily destroy that slut!" Taemin smirks after saying that. Key and Jonghyun look at each other. They are very confused right now.

"How can you make him?"

"We'll see, this is Lee Taemin" he says with a proud smile.

At the same time,

"Master, Lee Taemin planned something" Chanyeol informs Kai. Kai look at him confusedly.

"What is it?" he asks.

"He will make you fall in love with him to get rid of Sehun" Kai smile teasingly and smirks. Make him fall in love?! A big no! He won't! and get rid of his bunny? He will surely kill him.

"Any news about Siwon?" Kai asks.

"Nothing Master, he still try to find ways to get rid of you" Chanyeol answers.

"Jerks! How can they be so sure?" Kai laugh creepily making Chanyeol feels afraid.

"Still watch them, let them enjoy their happiness first" Kai pull a scary smirks.

--

Hiii! Don't forget to vote and comment💕

Follow my ig; @princechanhoe_ ,@shixun.hun and @shixunjongin 💝