CHAPTER 7

Author's pov

"Enghh, what time is it?" Sehun just wake up from his long nap. He look beside and blushed seeing Kai sleeping beside him.

"Kai is so handsome~"

"Am I so handsome until you keep staring at me?" Kai slowly open his eyes and smile seeing Sehun.

"H-huh?" Sehun quick look away with a blushing face avoiding Kai's stare.

"Are u getting better now?" Kai ask Sehun, he slowly get closer to Sehun and stare at him.

"Y-yes, thank you Kai" Sehun smiles sweetly.

"What happened to you, Sehunna?" Kai's question make Sehun's smile disappear. Kai notice the change and quickly change the topic.

"Are you hungry, bunny?" Sehun shock hearing Kai's nickname for him. He slowly nod his head.

"What do you want?"

"Ermm.." Sehun put his finger on his lips and think making him look moreeeeeee cuterrrrrr

"Chicken and bubble tea?!" Sehun say excitedly. Kai laugh at his cuteness and stroke Sehun's head.

"Let's go"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Waaaaa delicious~" Sehun shout cutely ignoring people smiling while looking at him and making the person beside him want to eat him. Sehun start to eat the food while Kai staring at him. Sehun just remember something and look at Kai.

"Kai want this?" Sehun ask him with a cute face and show the chicken to Kai.

"No, I want you" Kai's answer successfully makes Sehun blushed.

Kai couldn't handle himself anymore, he kiss Sehun's cheek.

"Hey!" Sehun look away hiding his red face from Kai.

"My bunny is so cute~" Kai laugh -handsomely-

Sehun only look away with a blushed face. Kai only giggles seeing Sehun hiding his shy face. Suddenly, his ringing phone stops him from teasing Sehun.

"Chanyeol is calling..."

"Bunny? I have to answer this call first, wait here okay?" Kai stroke Sehun's hair and walks away.

"What?" Kai answer the call with a cold voice .

"Master, I've found it" Chanyeol answer carefully .

"Good, give it to me tomorrow" Kai says that and ends the call .

Sehun look at Kai with a weird look . He quickly change his expression after seeing Kai walk towards him .

"Who are you calling?" Sehun asks .

"No one, only my work matters" Kai answer make Sehun look at him suspiciously .

"Trust me, baby bunny~" Kai pinch Sehun's chubby cheeks after seeing his baby look at him with a suspicious look . Sehun finally smiles sweetly looking at Kai, he trust him .

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day

"Master, these are what I found about Lee Taemin and his family" Chanyeol gives the papers to Kai and starts explaining .

"Lee Taemin is a son of Lee Siwon and Kang Sora , the owner of the Lee Ent. which is having a business line with us, their company's safety really depends on our company" Chanyeol explains . Kai smirks hearing that .

"So, their life is in my hand"

"Find more informations about them and make sure to watch them" Chanyeol bows down and gets out of Kai's office .

"Just wait and see, LEE TAEMIN!"

-

Kai walks towards Sehun's room, he really miss his baby bunny .

"Bunny?" he calls . Sehun startled from his work and look back, he can see Kai standing behind him with his charm smile .

"KAIIII~" Sehun shouts excitedly and hugs Kai tightly .

"Have you eaten?" Kai asks and Sehun only answer with shaking his head and pouting his mouth cutely . Kai steals a kiss from that pinkish lips and carries the big baby to the kitchen .

Kai wants to put Sehun on the chair beside him but Sehun shakes his head

"I want to sit on your lap~" Kai couldn't reject it, he really happy to be honest .

"Feed me~" Kai slowly feeds the big baby and smiles at him making the maids shock .

"M-master is smiling?" Lisa look at Kai with a really shock look . Yeri besides her is already ready to die .

"Is that his first smile?" Yeri asks .

"Yes, it is" Irene suddenly answers, she knows Kai so well because she's already take care of Kai since the handsome man is still a little kid .

Irene know Sehun is the right one for Kai . Just he can make the cold-hearted and scary mafia, smiles .

--
Hii! Sorry for the late update, hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote and comment! 💕

Also, follow my ig ; @princechanhoe , @shixun.hun and @shixunjongin 💝