14

We finished season two and Lindsay checked the time and sighed. "I gotta head off, I'll be back tomorrow though." I nod and wrap my arms round her. "I love you!" I whisper. "I love you too!" She replies. We pull away and she walks out. "Bye Sophia,Bye Amy, Bye...to the best sister in the whole entire fucking universe." She says waving. I smile and wave back. "Bye." She walks out and the room door clicks. "I love your sister, she's amazing." Sophia says. I smile and lay my head on her shoulder. "Heyyy! You two should kisss!" Amy giggles. I give her an 'Are you serious mate?' look and she just laughs it off and Sophia is basically falling off the bed laughing. "It's late...I should get some sleep. I'm gonna go." Sophia says. Amy was already basically asleep on the sofa, curled up with the same blanket as jaeden. I move up and Sophia lies next to me. I take my bracket off and give it her. "For when I go back home, after I leave the hospital." I say with a smile. She smiles back and puts it on. "Thanks Y/N." The door bursts open and Jaeden runs in. I roll my eyes, i won't fall for his stupid games this time. "P-please baby! I'm sorry about before." He says moving closer to me and about to kiss me. "No." I say. "What? Why?" He asks questionably. "B-because..."I kiss Sophia...
A/N:
Sorry it's so short, thought I'd leave it there for everyone to read and now yall gonna Wait about 3 billion years until i update 😈