26

As much as I wanted Wyatt as the father, I still wanted to be with Jaeden, I loved them both. I grabbed my phone and texted Amy.
Me:I need help...
Amsssy:What with?
Me:Who I want to be the father.
Amsssy:What do you mean father?
Me:I'm uhh
Amsssy:Y/N!
Me:Me and Jaeden has sex but idk who to have as the father
Amsssy:Who r u with rn?
Me:Wyatt
Amsssy:WTF WHY?
Me:CAUSE I LOVE HIM AND JAEDEN!
Me:I WANT WYATT AS THE FATHER BUT I STILL LOVE JAEDEN JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE WYATT!
Me:FFS IM A SHIT PERSON
Amsssy:Do you want me to tell Jaeden you want Wyatt as the father but still wanna be with him and tell Wyatt that you want him as the father and love him so much but your with Jaeden?
Me:Please!
Amsssy:I'll try my hardest.
Me:Thanks Amy!
Amsssy:🙂
I put my phone away and turn to Wyatt. "Hey I'm going out with Amy and Sophia, I'll be back later." I say kissing his forehead. "Okay, see ya." He replies. I put my leather jacket on and walk out the room. "Phew." I sigh a relief. I begin to walk to Sophia and Amy, they were together in Sophia's room. I knock on and they pull me inside. "Okay details. Why wyatt?" Amy asks. "Erm..." I shrug. "See! You can't have him! If Jaeden doesn't want to be a father then for definite Wyatt won't, their ex best friends they are basically the same." Sophia says. I burst into tears and they engulf me into a hug. "I'm telling Wyatt now Okay. You have to go to Jaeden and tell him your pregnant." Amy says. I nod and wipe my tears. I grab my phone. "Yeah...your gonna go over to his room and tell him your pregnant." Sophia says grabbing my phone. "Your What?" A voice says. I swiftly turn round and see Jaeden in the doorway.